PDA

View Full Version : POrthcawl - Pietros on the Prom - or is it the piccolo?

ejohnh
02-12-06, 08:19 PM
Lots of bikers get down to the prom 'coffee bar' opposite the Seabank hotel on the seafront in Porthcawl, South Wales. Not so many now it's getting mucky. I live about 1/4 mile from there so I tend to ride past.. Well, be embarrassing wouldn't it telling as how I live just round the corner.
JohnH

hovis
13-12-06, 05:13 PM
its a meeting place for rideouts for "thewelshrideoutclub" errrr :shock: sombody told me :oops:

ejohnh
13-12-06, 06:36 PM
its a meeting place for rideouts for "thewelshrideoutclub" errrr :shock: sombody told me :oops:

Are you takin the P* Hov or serious? 'the welshrideoutclub'? I live in Wales(by choice!) but was bred across Offa's Dyke .. She's got a lot to answer for I would say. Only the very very welsh can be in that club?

JohnH

hovis
13-12-06, 07:13 PM

Are you takin the P* Hov or serious? 'the welshrideoutclub'? I live in Wales(by choice!) but was bred across Offa's Dyke .. She's got a lot to answer for I would say. Only the very very welsh can be in that club?

JohnH

google it :shock: