PDA

View Full Version : Bradley Smith.

Peter Henry
04-12-06, 02:22 PM
Maybe the nice mod chaps will make this a sticky where we can all shoot the breeze and keep an eye on young ginger as he battles the foreign hoardes in the 125 category.

HRC rate him VERY highly and at last week's testing in Jerez he was 4th fastest overall behind a KTM and 2 Aprilia's.

Let's hope his progression continues and is injury free. :thumbsup:

lukemillar
04-12-06, 02:34 PM
Maybe the nice mod chaps will make this a sticky where we can all shoot the breeze and keep an eye on young ginger as he battles the foreign hoardes in the 125 category.

HRC rate him VERY highly and at last week's testing in Jerez he was 4th fastest overall behind a KTM and 2 Aprilia's.

What is it with your obsession with young boys!? :lol:

I would really like to watch the 125s and 250s next season - what flavour of TV channel do you need to view?

Jdubya
04-12-06, 02:39 PM

What is it with your obsession with young boys!? :lol:

I would really like to watch the 125s and 250s next season - what flavour of TV channel do you need to view?

British Eurosport... :wink:

Peter Henry
04-12-06, 04:25 PM
TV Espaņa! :wink: 8) It's free and all races are live! :lol:

Damoulianos Marios
05-12-06, 09:21 PM
There was a report & interview on this lad in Motorcycle Racer. The poor guy tries to be up to the demands of motorcycle racing and at the same time go to school. Tough job for him...

Vfr400
05-12-06, 11:18 PM

Buy an old analogue satellite Box on Ebay and watch it all on Eurosport for free :D