PDA

View Full Version : December/Xmas meet

Ward8124
10-12-06, 10:45 AM
Hello all my little Anglian Elves hows about we get one last meet in this year say this Sat/sun at the QuaySide and then go for a quick ride out weather permitting of course?

mic-hull
11-12-06, 09:52 AM
poss i think the weather will not be in our favour, looking out the window today looks tho there will be no chance,

Have u got ur sv back now then mate? i was on holiday when u text, the sun out there was begging for me to hire a bike, glad i did'nt tho, all hol i was either ****ed or hungover waiting to get ****ed again.

cya soon man.

M

K
11-12-06, 12:31 PM
I'm looking like I'm going to be spending any spare time working to keep up with Christmas orders. :(

I'm all up for driving* over your way for a New Year/Jan meet and pledging of resolutions (or possibly re-pledging as I've usually broken them by the 3rd :roll: , but then I only ever make silly ones :wink: ).

* Blue's off the road now till it's a tad warmer.

Skip
11-12-06, 12:34 PM
My bike is off the road now as the tax runs out on New Years Eve (I am going to SORN it to try and move the expense away from Christmas!) and I have too much on between now and then for a meet :(

Will be up for a meet in either bike or car though... :)

minifun
12-12-06, 03:20 PM
I'm up for a meet - what about the 30th Dec?

Ward8124
12-12-06, 04:06 PM
Unfortunately i shall mostly be in Stoke at this time :(