PDA

View Full Version : Biaggi threatens Bayliss.

Peter Henry
21-12-06, 08:02 PM
Down in Losail for the past 3 days the WSB teams have been putting in some serious practise for the upcoming season. That naughty Australian chappie Troy Bayliss has headed the time charts on all 3 days, but perhaps more interesting than that is the fact that SV:ORG's favourite Italian ended the sessions as second fastest to the Ducati rider.

The fact that Max achieved this at the end of the sessions rather than perhaps a false effort at the beginning, makes me believe he truly is going to be pulling out all the stops to see him rise to his new challenge. :wink:

Razor
21-12-06, 08:19 PM
I thought there was going to be some sort of punch up, my money's on the aussie. Dirty fighters the lot of 'em.

Supervox
21-12-06, 09:11 PM
I thought there was going to be some sort of punch up, my money's on the aussie. Dirty fighters the lot of 'em.

Comes from most of them being descended from convicts, ask to see their wrists if you're not sure - the manacle marks are hereditary !! :lol:

The Basket
21-12-06, 10:32 PM
I thought you meant Max had been shooting his mouth off.
Biaggi is still a great rider and can do well.
I'm surprised that people are surprised.
He has won more world championships than most on the .org!

Razor
21-12-06, 11:14 PM
He has won more world championships than most on the .org!

Shruup, I'm still young... :lol:

Peter Henry
22-12-06, 08:45 AM
I have taken thread title lessons from The Sun, as you no doubt have noticed. :D :wink:

Biker Biggles
22-12-06, 10:41 AM
Mad Max may be a prima donna and a bit of an ****,but as a rider he is and always has been top class.On equal machinery he would beat anyone in WSB.

Peter Henry
22-12-06, 02:16 PM
BB...You xmas present this year is........that I totally agree with you! :D :D :D

Biker Biggles
22-12-06, 02:26 PM
Bah Humbug.
For your present I shall send you some freezing fog and a box of continuous drizzle to remind you what you are missing in this wonderful land of ours.
It won't get there though as the airport is closed. :D

Peter Henry
22-12-06, 02:35 PM
BB..You are too kind hearted by far! Alas as it does seem your gifts will not arrive in time, I will have to go a hooning under bright blue skies tomorrow..although the air will have more than a nip to it I can tell yer! :D

The Basket
24-12-06, 11:12 AM
The roman emperor was 2nd behind Bayliss on his first test rides.

Not bad not bad at all.

Whether the facial haired one believes in WSB or doing a Barros and trying to get back to MotoGP we shall soon learn.

kwak zzr
24-12-06, 10:21 PM
Max threatens no one :wink: Baylisstic bayliss will put him right in round 1 of WSB.

Jdubya
24-12-06, 11:01 PM
I thought this was gonna have summat to do with max threatening troy wiv a knife or summat...

kwak zzr
27-12-06, 10:01 PM
I thought this was gonna have summat to do with max threatening troy wiv a knife or summat...

troys an ozzie "thats not a knife this is a knife" :lol: < mick dundee :lol: