PDA

View Full Version : What i got for X mas!!

suzsv650
27-12-06, 11:00 PM
Well got 3 line hel kit!!!

fitted the front on boxing day and after worrying about getting fluid on wheal paint anything!! got it done !!!

did it well too properly bled, the front brake is awesome!!!! Must say this is a good mod to do! when I do that back one ill put another post up but im sure its been covered lots ....

oh and i also got a oxford tank bag another awesome item !! folds out to a 40Ltr which is good and seems very well made and so far from the Chinese ive carried in there i can see the clocks although when its folded out not so much

What did u guys get for ur bikes?

muffles
27-12-06, 11:10 PM
bought myself a disc lock from infinity in purley that appears to be closing down, oh and as an actual present i got a dark visor for my shoei (yay)

ejohnh
28-12-06, 12:21 AM
Well got 3 line hel kit!!!

fitted the front on boxing day and after worrying about getting fluid on wheal paint anything!! got it done !!!

did it well too properly bled, the front brake is awesome!!!! Must say this is a good mod to do! when I do that back one ill put another post up but im sure its been covered lots ....

oh and i also got a oxford tank bag another awesome item !! folds out to a 40Ltr which is good and seems very well made and so far from the Chinese ive carried in there i can see the clocks although when its folded out not so much

What did u guys get for ur bikes?

I went out Christmas morning and gave my Eileen a christmas cracker.
John

Bear
28-12-06, 01:53 PM
Got a set of Goodrich waiting at the bike shop to be fitted when I have the next service done, set of chav-tastic clear LED arrow indicators, new smaller number plate, and a partridge in a pear tree...