PDA

View Full Version : foggy?

kwak zzr
29-12-06, 08:52 PM
well has he missed the boat or will he get bikes and a sponsor? no dought hodgson will ride for him evan tho in the recent years he said "he would rarther eat his own sh#t" but his options are limited :wink: a few of last years ducatis would do the job nicely and we know hodgson is capable of riding one but could he catch the factory boys on old machinery? can anyone catch bayliss?

weazelz
30-12-06, 02:59 PM
...could he catch the factory boys on old machinery? can anyone catch bayliss?

well, given that there is no "new" machinery this year for ducati - ie no '07 999 - then a couple of '06 bikes should do nicely

carelesschucca
30-12-06, 05:01 PM
If he does get bikes its time for him to prove himself. So far in his managerial career he's proved he's blows hot air quite well, but can't get what should have been a Moto-GP bike to perform never mind win in WSB.

kwak zzr
30-12-06, 06:13 PM
i think the FPR was a good effort corser got a superpole and walker got a second :wink: i think with the right riders it could have worked. this new moto gp bike the ilmor might work but not with its current rider and all the good riders have been taken up.

Jdubya
03-01-07, 04:39 PM
Well according to the latest report in MoreCrapthanNews he will be running MV's in WSB next year :shock:

kwak zzr
03-01-07, 05:24 PM
Well according to the latest report in MoreCrapthanNews he will be running MV's in WSB next year :shock:

i aint got the mcn yet :roll: do you mean next year 08 or this year 07? foggys running out of tme.

fizzwheel
03-01-07, 07:08 PM
For 2007 apparently. I tend to give a litle more credence to the back sporting pages of MCN. This might well be a paddock rumour though. Guess we'll have to wait and see. He is pushing it to get this all sorted and start testing before the season starts though.

Stig
03-01-07, 07:10 PM
I heard that he still hasn't got a sponsor. Is this still the case?

fizzwheel
03-01-07, 07:20 PM
I heard that he still hasn't got a sponsor. Is this still the case?

I dont think he has managed to get a sponsor yet. It doesnt say much in the MCN article about it. It just says at the end "Foggy's big money sponsor is vital to any deal" its a big vague.

PeterM
04-01-07, 07:03 AM
The FP1 was never a competetive bike. It was designed to operate within an old set of rules and giving up the 100cc to everything else was too much. While it could turn some quick laps in superpole without traffic, it just didn't have the grunt to cut it in a race.

BTW Steve Martin also got it on pole last season.

kwak zzr
09-01-07, 04:51 PM
it would be a shame to loose him from the paddock completely as he is a character, MV's would be good.

kwak zzr
26-01-07, 05:51 PM
well it looks like the brown stuff has hit the fan for foggy, if he gets the money now its going to be to late.

Jdubya
26-01-07, 05:55 PM
well it looks like the brown stuff has hit the fan for foggy, if he gets the money now its going to be to late.
Agreed...looks like Hodgson is out in the cold as well :?

Essex of Essex
26-01-07, 06:26 PM
I think it was Steve Parrish who said that it might work in Hodgson's favour; a few rides as sub could lead to something good Greg Lavilla had a season like that and then ended up subbing for Haydon and went from that to the BSB title. It would put him in the shop window more visibly than the AMA did; we shall have to wait and see, but I cant imagine a season without someone rendering themselves out of action for a while.

Jdubya
26-01-07, 06:54 PM
but I cant imagine a season without someone rendering themselves out of action for a while.

Haydon perhaps?
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Wouldn't be the first time :lol: :lol:

Essex of Essex
27-01-07, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't want to bet against that with my own money :lol:

weazelz
27-01-07, 08:58 AM
but I cant imagine a season without someone rendering themselves out of action for a while.

Haydon perhaps?
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

or whoever haydon crashes into

kwak zzr
27-01-07, 11:17 AM
i hope his team has plenty of spare bikes. :lol: