PDA

View Full Version : Team NB (Formerly Vivaldi)

Jdubya
10-01-07, 03:49 PM
Shamelessly poached from another site...

Team NB (Naturally Best) confirm their plans for the 2007 British Superbike Championship.

With now securing funds from Naturally Best and support from Suzuki, Team Manager Norris Farrow, confirms the rider line up for 2007.

“After considering very carefully the future and long term plans for the team, we are pleased to announce that the Bridewell brothers, Ollie and Tommy, will be riding our Suzuki superbikes for Team NB in the 2007 British Superbike Championship. We continue to support the youth of the industry and by doing so, hopefully enhance their future opportunities” said Farrow.

After competing in BSB in 2006, his rookie year, which included his best result of 8th at Donington, Ollie (21) comments: “To get another season with the team is a dream come true, as I didn’t think it would happen, I intend to repay their faith many times over and can’t wait to put into practice what I’ve learnt in my time with the team. I’m not planning on letting anyone down and I’m really looking forward to getting back on the bike”.

Meanwhile, Tommy (18 ) is looking forward to making the transition into British Superbikes after competing last year aboard the Vivaldi Supersport machine: “I’m mega happy to be moving into British Superbikes and it is my hope to make a good impression from the start. I’m under no illusions as to the task in hand and having Ollie in the team will be a bonus as I can measure my performance against his. I’m not setting unrealistic goals, I just want to do my best and I’m sure the results will come."