PDA

View Full Version : Back to work-Pre season testing Sepang.

Peter Henry
22-01-07, 04:53 PM
Dont want anyone around here getting too excited this early, but yer Suzuki riders have started off well in the first official testing session of 2007. Hoppers heading the time sheets ahead of Verwotsit,Rossi and Hayden.

Way, way too early to begin formulating any kind of opinion, as the adjustments to the bikes for all teams will be almost endless at this stage. :wink:

Jdubya
24-01-07, 03:47 PM
... Hoppers heading the time sheets ahead of Vermeulen,Rossi and Hayden.

I think if the tests are anything to go by you may see the blue 800cc's right up there this year...

Razor
24-01-07, 03:55 PM
I don't rate Vermin, Hopper will most likely finish in front of him in every outing.

Supervox
24-01-07, 09:28 PM
Dont want anyone around here getting too excited this early, but yer Suzuki riders have started off well in the first official testing session of 2007. Hoppers heading the time sheets ahead of Verwotsit,Rossi and Hayden.

Way, way too early to begin formulating any kind of opinion, as the adjustments to the bikes for all teams will be almost endless at this stage. :wink:

I just know your gonna hate to see this PH, but here are the final standings for the test :-

1st Vale

2nd Hopper

3rd Capirex

4th Pedrosa

5th Vermeulen

6th De Puniet

7th Hayden

8th Edwards

9th Stoner

10th Melandri

Peter Henry
25-01-07, 02:19 PM
Notice the grids tubber boys nowhere near in those timings. Blubber Barros and Fat Boy Kenny will have to have a leg amputated to allow them to be competitive on the new mini motos! :lol:

Alpinestarhero
25-01-07, 07:40 PM
Come on Capirossi!!!!!!

Matt

Razor
25-01-07, 10:16 PM
Notice the grids tubber boys nowhere near in those timings. Blubber Barros and Fat Boy Kenny will have to have a leg amputated to allow them to be competitive on the new mini motos! :lol:

Didn't KR only just get their bike finished before the test?