to the first WSB in Quatar :D

Alpinestarhero
10-02-07, 10:07 AM
:D :D :D :D

:smt041 :rave:

Matt

PeterM
10-02-07, 10:46 PM
And 3 weeks till I'm trackside at PI watching some superb racing!

Topcat
11-02-07, 07:53 PM
to the first WSB in Quatar :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait , after meeting the ever hospitable Mr Toseland again last weekend ,been thinking about it a lot this week and i've got a got a feeling this season is going to be mega , not just WSB , but also BSB and Moto GP , which starts straight after the first back to back WSB races . Ye-hah ! is all i can say .
Biaggi joining the fray alongside messers Bayliss, Corser, Toseland and Haga , Rossi starting a new season / era not as world champion and the 800's , the Stalker back in BSB along Champ Kiyo , Halam and Lavilla with unfinished buisness , not forgetting we have an interest in AMA with messers Davies and Ellison . Much to look foward too me thinks .

kwak zzr
11-02-07, 08:24 PM
soon it will be all go go go! :D :D :D

Stig
11-02-07, 08:45 PM
It's been a long time between seasons. Looking forward to it immensely. I too think it's going to be a great season of racing in all categories.

kwak zzr
11-02-07, 10:21 PM
lets hope max can be the cat amongst the pigeons and make bayliss fight for the crown.

Alpinestarhero
12-02-07, 09:11 PM
I dont know if max will cut it; he's had a year off any bike in fierce competition, and a wsbk is a world away from a motogp bike...

Took barros all year to get a win!

Mind you, max is a class rider, so it remains to be seen.

Certainly hope bayliss is pushed for the title; I think our own toseland will push him all the way, and Corser will be there too.

And dont

dont

forget

Haga :wink: :twisted:

Matt

trickywoos
12-02-07, 09:24 PM
Come on JT! It's his year! :lol:

Can't wait for the season to start!

Stig
12-02-07, 09:34 PM
I really really really want JT to do it this year. The TC really started to work well towards the end of the year. Hopefully he will be more competitive at the beginning of the season than he was last year.

Max I have a feeling is going to be brilliant straight out of the crate or completely crap all year.

Hopefully Bayliss wont do what he did last year and will have to fight harder for the wins.

Alpinestarhero
12-02-07, 09:36 PM
Come on JT! It's his year! :lol:

Can't wait for the season to start!

His year...again!

Big banner for JT going up at brands wsb from me, just past the bridge before druids hairpin!

Matt

kwak zzr
14-02-07, 03:02 PM
i hope he can come up with the good mate, the field is going to be hot this year.

Alpinestarhero
14-02-07, 04:26 PM
Mmm, it certainly will. WSBK is firmly back from the doll-drums it was in a few years ago.

I don't know which horse to back....i think...

...Haga :cool: for the double in qatar!

Matt

trickywoos
14-02-07, 04:29 PM

Matt
Providing Kagayama doesnt fancy knocking him out again!! Mind u, because of that JT won the race.....come on Yukio!! :riding:

kwak zzr
18-02-07, 09:57 AM
Mmm, it certainly will. WSBK is firmly back from the doll-drums it was in a few years ago.

I don't know which horse to back....i think...

Matt

being a big corser fan and he being on identical kit to haga me thinks corser will always be faster than haga:^o but if it comes to a scrap haga is willing to stick his neck out more:reaper: .

Alpinestarhero
18-02-07, 02:21 PM
Haga is still crazy. Seemed to calm down a bit when he went to aprillia, then to motoGP. But now he seems to be back to his old self with that R1. Last season he was absolutly incredible.

Haga for the title,

If toseland can't win it, of course :cool:

Matt

Jdubya
20-02-07, 02:40 PM
Just noticed that superpole will not be live on friday but will be shown at a later time of around 17h45:mad:
However a full days racing will be live on eurosport from about 08h00 on saturday morning...I cannot wait!

trickywoos
21-02-07, 12:56 PM
what actual time are superpole and the races on sat being held at?

kwak zzr
21-02-07, 01:35 PM
the races are early sat about 8am till about 2pm.