PDA

View Full Version : BBC Sport: Hopkins suffers injuries in crash

NewsBot
15-02-07, 05:00 PM
Suzuki rider John Hopkins is taken to hospital after a crash in Qatar.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/6366047.stm)

zunkus
15-02-07, 05:29 PM
****, after just setting fastest lap!
Collin Edwards is looking great though. Consistently fast in the top row. I like the guy. Hope he wins some this year.

The Basket
15-02-07, 06:33 PM
I bet Biaggi is by his phone as we speak:p

Razor
15-02-07, 07:19 PM
Damn poor Hopper, hope he is 100% for the opener. #-o

zunkus
16-02-07, 10:02 AM
I bet Biaggi is by his phone as we speak:p
It makes sense. He's a Suzuki guy now and he's got the experience and the determination to show he's still a contender...
I'm betting we'll see him in a GP next season as a filler for sure. I'd like that. He's a bit of a cry baby but when he's in the zone he can be amazing.

plowsie
16-02-07, 10:33 AM
I am a Rossi fan, I am not a glory hunter as I watched him from the age of 14. But it could be many riders this year who could take race wins Hopper, Hayden, Pedrosa(my tip for the season), Melandri possibly Stoner and others. I just feel mentally Rossi has the edge of other riders and should win the championship. Never awesome througout the weekend until raceday.1 thing i do know is that Donnington will be a scorcher!

The Basket
16-02-07, 11:11 AM
His injuries are said to be not big so he could race at the first race. He has been flying so I hope so...time for the Big S to start getting some points!;)

plowsie
16-02-07, 11:15 AM
His injuries are said to be not big so he could race at the first race. He has been flying so I hope so...time for the Big S to start getting some points!;)

Yes it would be nice, i think, correct me if i'm wrong but Suzuki haven't seen a win since the Criville days with Gibernau? I think it was the season Roberts was #1