PDA

View Full Version : Curvy naked mirror.

ejohnh
03-03-07, 07:53 PM
Parked the bike on the drive at about 5.50 ish today. Went in and started preparing stuff for the evening meal - chatting to the missus as you do when I heard a faint crashing sound from outside. Went out to the drive and there is my 14 year old (austistic) son trying to pick up the bike. He had managed to push it over somehow. Anyway only real damage was broken brake lever and right hand mirror. I can get the brake lever no prob but the mirror? Can't seem to find anywhere to get a replacement. In fact I only need the actual mirror bit; the stem etc is fine but I suppose I will have to replace the bloody lot!

Anyone know where I can get curvy(black) naked mirrors from?
John.

Lissa
03-03-07, 07:57 PM
They have them here, if that helps

http://www.robinsonsfoundry.co.uk/shop/index.php/parts/index.html

The part number is already in place, just click on 'Go'

Quiff Wichard
03-03-07, 08:17 PM
hey john sorry to hear that..

My nephew is autistic.. and once he came to our house and Kim had ran a bath .. he threw a whole carton of fish food in !!..

not on a par with breaking a bike.. but.. love em dont ya !!

ejohnh
03-03-07, 10:25 PM
They have them here, if that helps

http://www.robinsonsfoundry.co.uk/shop/index.php/parts/index.html

The part number is already in place, just click on 'Go'

I went to the URL but the part number box was empty and the only suzukis set up so far seem to be gixers. Did you find a part number for me then? I've ordered a brake lever from wemoto but still no sign of a mirror. :(
John (still gutted)

ejohnh
03-03-07, 10:27 PM
hey john sorry to hear that..

My nephew is autistic.. and once he came to our house and Kim had ran a bath .. he threw a whole carton of fish food in !!..

not on a par with breaking a bike.. but.. love em dont ya !!

Well I was thinking more in terms of crucifixion. :smt013

hovis
03-03-07, 10:31 PM
are you sure it was your son? :confused: outside thunderoad springs to mind :-dd

Lissa
03-03-07, 10:52 PM
Sorry about that, the part number should have been there. Try the site again. This is the part number to enter.
56500-09020