PDA

View Full Version : RHS Fairing curvy grand candy blue

Steve226
03-03-07, 11:05 PM
I'm looking for a grand candy blue fairing for my curvy. I need the right hand side (as you sit on the bike). Being a bit of a muppet I got one a while ago, but its in candy jay blue (the more cyan than purple coloured one). If anyone made the same mistake (the other way round) and is up for a swap that would be great. Otherwise if you've got one you wish to sell pm me and we can arrange a price.

I'm looking for one thats in good condition, I don't mind the odd key scratch but no holes or big (dragged down the road) scratched areas.

If anyone can be of any help it would be much appricated, I've not been out on my bike for over 4 months now, and I really wanna get back on her :(

Steve

Steve226
08-03-07, 03:00 PM
bump

Steve226
14-03-07, 11:13 AM
bump

SVStu
15-03-07, 03:35 PM
Hi Steve. I think I have what you are looking for!! (its the darker blue you want from 2000 onwards models right?) I'll check the garage tonight for you, seem to recall its in reasonable condition but may have the sticker missing, fingers crossed its the RH fairing. I will PM you a pic tomoz.

I have a 99 Candy Jay and would be happy to swap.

PS - Is it up on e-bay too?

SVStu
16-03-07, 09:05 AM
Sorry Steve Mr Law (first name Sods) beat me home and swapped the right fairing for a left one :mad:

Do you want it as a spare?

Stu.

Steve226
16-03-07, 11:06 AM
Sorry Steve Mr Law (first name Sods) beat me home and swapped the right fairing for a left one :mad:

Do you want it as a spare?

Stu.

I'm assuming that's the LHS as you sit on the bike not left when you are looking at the bike head on. I could be interested in a spare, Send me a pic and I'll have a look at it

SVStu
16-03-07, 12:32 PM
Yup its the left when sitting on bike.

Stickers missing, one lug missing off back (still fixed securley on bike), minor scrape but not bad really. On the plus side its managed not to crack around the indicator!!

Just cluttering up garage at mo, happy to meet up halfway on a weekend blast to hand over.

http://tkfiles.storage.msn.com/x1p1LYvM2cVP1GrLLheY3Fov9b0qp-7dY78gpUNuM1if1P0RiP8b8tpkFNMecErNMbu-07MqYyMUurU1GozDe3vN7Zo38TU5uSk11M-O_c9bFCDNtob6fOH-GcUPxywY651SND-X8DwPPPmEI9JGoRvzw

Steve226
16-03-07, 01:25 PM
Sorry for any hastle, but i'm gonna pass. If you wanna buy my one anyway just pm me.

Steve