PDA

View Full Version : New biker cafe in Todmorden

OF.uk
11-03-07, 09:11 PM
Went through Todmorden on the Yorkshire/Lancashire border this afternoon and noticed a new biker cafe called Big D's due to open on March 28th.

Smudge
15-06-07, 11:05 AM
yeh great spot http://yorkshirebikers.co.uk/Big%20Ds.htm on the A646 halifax to burnley road. just up above Tod on Kebs road at the sportsmans arms is were the bridge rats M,C,C meets on a tues night

Gazza77
15-06-07, 11:43 AM
Seemed a good place to me when I was over a few weeks ago. Didn't reckon much to the coffee though!

Smudge
15-06-07, 11:50 AM
thats not the first time ive heard that but im not a coffee drinker maybe the burger van does better coffee its always there. lovely cold beer though:drink:

dizzyblonde
15-06-07, 06:34 PM
its owned by the same guy who owns BAR 15 in halifax. Big Ds is actually a nice place..went there when it first opened, just hope it doesn't turn sour like BAR 15 cause that place is poo.
Know quite a few folk round hear that like to meet there.

Whitty
09-09-07, 04:12 PM
yeh great spot http://yorkshirebikers.co.uk/Big%20Ds.htm on the A646 halifax to burnley road. just up above Tod on Kebs road at the sportsmans arms is were the bridge rats M,C,C meets on a tues night
Not tried this one yet, will i get out alive on a sports bike and is a beard compulsary?:)

therealvw
09-09-07, 08:21 PM
Just take your Blowup Sheep! You'll fit right in!

Smudge
10-09-07, 10:33 AM
Theres More Sport Bikes Than Harly's So Long As Its Not Tues Night

dizzyblonde
14-09-07, 09:30 PM
it appears theres a few SVs that frequent the place... met a couple of young lads on pointys last time we went, one of which was off here...but yes the anual beardy weirdo tractor convention is usually Tuesday, although there weren't many there last time.....must have been too busy preparing the chrome for winter!!!!

Smudge
17-09-07, 07:56 AM
Dizz i was told the story why your called bambi killer on the north wales rideout WOW that must have been a shocker, Plowsie got a squirrel, but there was no lamb dinners

Gazza77
20-09-07, 10:16 AM
thats not the first time ive heard that but im not a coffee drinker maybe the burger van does better coffee its always there. lovely cold beer though:drink:

It does serve better coffee. :cool: Think it's best to keep away from beer when on the bike sadly.

Smudge
20-09-07, 10:31 AM
thats why its best to go two up and take turns, i'l still have a couple of beers though and a burger and steak sarnie

startrek.steve
22-07-08, 02:26 PM
Dizz i was told the story why your called bambi killer on the north wales rideout WOW that must have been a shocker, Plowsie got a squirrel, but there was no lamb dinners

I hit a crow with me head at 100mph, **** **** all over me visor and went vertically into the clouds (according to my mate behind us!)

Steve

maclovin
02-08-08, 06:08 PM
used to go on vep , few scooter boys , harley and sports bikes nice mix of styles always something to look at . been over a few times on my sv but not been on a tuesday as im told its bad for parking due to amount of bikes

Gazza77
09-01-09, 02:29 PM
:(Sounds like it won't have lasted long.

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?p=1739254#post1739254