PDA

View Full Version : Easter

Law
19-03-07, 01:24 PM
Bit of a warning.

I'm going to be in Peterborough (well, actually a town just outside.) from Tuesday 3rd April to Tuesday 10th.

I'll be doing nothing :) apart from maybe seeing some old school mates in a pub one evening.

If anyone wants to meet up or go for a ride (depending on if I actually have my bike back by then) then let me know.

I won't have any internet access up there, but if you want my number PM me and I'll hand it out, if I'm convinced you aren't some wierd nutter and will send me messages calling me a knob faced knobster*. :p

*Adburn joke.

minifun
19-03-07, 03:57 PM
I'm about on the 6th and the 9th - busy on the 7th and 8th! I'd be up for a ride! Might be able to get a few peeps together from the P'borough MCC!

Lissa
19-03-07, 08:38 PM
We're taking a rideout down to Glastonbury on Easter Sunday, which you will be more than welcome to join. Might be a bit of a haul for you to the start point though, not far from Stratford on Avon.

Law
20-03-07, 10:27 PM
We're taking a rideout down to Glastonbury on Easter Sunday, which you will be more than welcome to join. Might be a bit of a haul for you to the start point though, not far from Stratford on Avon.

Via: Stratford Upon Avon,Warwickshire
To: Glastonbury,Somerset
Distance: 201.4 miles
Time: 3 hr 57 min

:shock:

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind, but I can't confirm any riding plans atm until I get my bike back.

Does anyone want an Easter meet up?

Law
22-03-07, 05:45 PM
Great, have my bike back!

Lissa, what time are you and Pete leaving Stratford Upon Avon? I should be up for a 400 mile round trip if it's not too early.

Lissa
22-03-07, 06:22 PM
Hi Law:D

We're actually meeting at a Subaru garage at the island where the A429 crosses the A3400, just south of Stratford. We'll be leaving there at 10.30.

It's the island just below Halford on this map
www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.1068&lon=-1.6198&scale=100000&icon=x

Law
22-03-07, 07:52 PM
Thanks Lissa, that's my Easter Sunday planned. :)

Minifun, I'll be up for a ride on the the 6th and/or 9th (assuming I'm not half dead from Sunday!)

Could maybe make it a EAR rideout on those days?

C'mon the rest of ya, you know you want to get stuck behind caravans for the day.

Why I am trying to organise a rideout for another region?

minifun
22-03-07, 08:02 PM
Yeah - good idea, although last time I was the only east anglian representative I think! All the local guys stayed in the warm and invented excuses! I'll put another post up!