PDA

View Full Version : Will all the Ladies please stand up

BILLY
21-03-07, 10:57 PM
My wife Tracy is coming with me to AR07 But she is worried that she will be stuck in a field with a load of hairy arsed blokes! So could the ladies of the forum please reasure her.
Thanks in advance:cool:

rictus01
21-03-07, 11:35 PM
My wife Tracy is coming with me to AR07 But she is worried that she will be stuck in a field with a load of hairy arsed blokes! So could the ladies of the forum please reasure her.

Not one of the ladies, but I can add that to my recollection there were at least 8 ladies there last year, maybe more:smt102

Cheers Mark.

socommk23
22-03-07, 12:55 AM
im not hairy! i shave! lol

Tara
22-03-07, 06:32 AM
There were quite a few ladies there last year Me, Messie, Cazza, e.d, Coolgirl fizzy fish, mrs squid, mrs ape, nutty tart, mrs quiff and prob a few more i've missed sorry ladies not intentional.

I won't be there this year but i'm sure there will be a few more women there

wyrdness
22-03-07, 07:54 AM
she is worried that she will be stuck in a field with a load of hairy arsed blokes!
You shave your @rse? :o:smt107

mattSV
22-03-07, 08:02 AM
Mrs Matt will be there :smt061

Jabba
22-03-07, 08:34 AM

You shave your ar$e? :confused:

[edit] beaten to it, I see. Sorry!]

Viney
22-03-07, 09:18 AM
I think scoobs is going to be there, the male Adnois that he is, it might be safer to let the wife saty at home!!!

BBC is going to be there

Ping
22-03-07, 10:13 AM
What's wrong with being in a field with a bunch of hairy @rsed blokes? :lol:

They be KEWL. :thumbsup:

:D

Haven't decided if I'm going yet... Got my house move and then potentially 3 weeks storm chasing in the states in May...

Scoobs
22-03-07, 10:17 AM
I think scoobs is going to be there, the male Adnois that he is, it might be safer to let the wife saty at home!!!

Despite popular demand, I am at present not planning to attend this event. I would like to say a public sorry to all of the laydeez that were hoping to catch a glimpse of me.

Tomcat
22-03-07, 10:25 AM
As a lady I feel the need to reply, sorry I don't think I'm going. But for the record I'm not hairy arsed. Have to see how the summer plans out. :smt061 ;)

Viney
22-03-07, 10:33 AM
Despite popular demand, I am at present not planning to attend this event. I would like to say a public sorry to all of the laydeez that were hoping to catch a glimpse of me.What feeble, rubbish, lame, pathetic excuse are you going to come up with now?

Scoobs
22-03-07, 10:38 AM
What feeble, rubbish, lame, pathetic excuse are you going to come up with now?

Well it was this tiger you see. It jumped out at me. Caught me completely by surprise. Not a problem. I recovered the situation and saw it off. Trouble was he brought his mate. His mate was a dragon. I had no chance. And that's the reason. It's true. Every word.

Law
22-03-07, 10:55 AM
There were quite a few ladies there last year Me, Messie, Cazza, e.d, Coolgirl fizzy fish, mrs squid, mrs ape, nutty tart, mrs quiff and prob a few more i've missed sorry ladies not intentional.

I won't be there this year but i'm sure there will be a few more women there

You missed out Anna, Rock and Lyn (who didn't camp)

Baph
22-03-07, 11:39 AM
3 weeks storm chasing in the states in May...
Me too me too! Well, states, 3 weeks, may. No storm chasing for me...

(Atlanta, Birmingham & Chicago btw)

Tara
23-03-07, 06:31 AM
You missed out Anna, Rock and Lyn (who didn't camp)

See i told you i would miss someone sorry ladies

thedonal
23-03-07, 06:58 PM
But for the record I'm not hairy arsed.

That's a hell of a relief.

Fizzy Fish
24-03-07, 10:23 AM
Despite popular demand, I am at present not planning to attend this event. I would like to say a public sorry to all of the laydeez that were hoping to catch a glimpse of me.

hugely disappointing Scoobs, can't believe you're bailing on us :roll:

however for any laydeez who were now thinking of giving this a miss, don't worry - i hear Quiff will now be coming along on his own :wink:

Scoobs
24-03-07, 10:28 AM
hugely disappointing Scoobs

I think you speak for the masses.;)

BILLY
06-04-07, 09:34 AM
Well Scoobs you've killed this thread;)

Luckypants
06-04-07, 02:04 PM
But for the record I'm not hairy arsed. Have to see how the summer plans out.
You planning to become hairy this summer??? :smt119

Taran
02-05-07, 10:18 PM
Shame,

This would have been cool to go to, to meet you all, but unfortunately, i'm heading to Knockhill for BSB that weekend. ;) :smt026

Tomcat
03-05-07, 04:03 PM
You planning to become hairy this summer??? :smt119

Would only take me a couple of weeks ;)

Baph
03-05-07, 04:18 PM
Would only take me a couple of weeks ;)
Now what exactly are you trying to say in that sentence? :confused:

That it's so long it'd take a lot of effort to cut? I mean, you have been away for a while, maybe the original statement isn't true now :rolleyes:

fraser01
04-05-07, 07:59 PM
Shame,

This would have been cool to go to, to meet you all, but unfortunately, i'm heading to Knockhill for BSB that weekend. ;) :smt026

UM....priorities!!!!! ;)

BSB...ARO7...........BSBAR07....I think AR07 wins hands down..and i dont want to hear that you paid for your tickets already lol

Fraser

Tomcat
05-05-07, 06:30 PM
Now what exactly are you trying to say in that sentence? :confused:

That it's so long it'd take a lot of effort to cut? I mean, you have been away for a while, maybe the original statement isn't true now :rolleyes:

That it would only take me a few weeks to allow myself to become a hairy arsed biker ;) Only kidding, I have no stubble!!

melody
07-05-07, 03:17 AM
I'm a girl and I'd like to come along, except....

I'm still very new to riding, and I haven't a clue what to expect.
I've never been camping before
I'd be coming along all on my own
I'm terribly shyMelody :o

Luckypants
07-05-07, 10:52 AM

Don't let that stop you. :D Many of us will not know anyone there. If you want company on the way up, There will be a group going up from the Leeds area I'm sure.

And if you don't fancy camping, there's always the B&B option.

Tim in Belgium
07-05-07, 11:22 AM
The actual riding I think is pretty gentle whilst up there, lots of stops for chatting etc, I believe the AR is more about meeting people, chatting about bikes and having a laugh than a high speed hoon.

I think North meets South is more of a high speed ride out if you fancy that kind of thing.

Stig
07-05-07, 01:24 PM
hugely disappointing in Scoobs,

I think you speak for the masses.;)

I think your right.

Stig
07-05-07, 01:31 PM

1. Every single one of us were new to riding at one time so your not on your own. The ride caters for every level of experience. You will never feel out of your depth and will always be made to feel welcome.

2. It's like going to sleep in your own bedroom only more uncomfortable. But drink enough and you wont mind anyway.

3. That does not have to be the case.

4. This very well maybe, but you'll only be shy for the first few minutes. After that you'll know everyone and enjoy yourself.

Go on, push yourself. I can promise you that you will not regret it. :thumbsup: It has got to be one of the best ways to meet so many different people from all parts of the UK and beyond.

Cazza
07-05-07, 05:11 PM

As everyone's said - don't be shy about coming along... there were indeed plenty of girlies & ladies last year.

It's a really nice bunch of people, and a great way for geographically-distant and yet cyberspatially-close forum members to meet in person once a year.

melody
09-05-07, 04:10 PM
Okay, you've all convinced me.

I'll be definitely coming along. Just need to sort out accomodation. Looks like all the B&B accomodation is taken up so I'll probably have to camp :shaking:

And I'll HAVE to ride down there with someone. My sense of direction is terrible when I'm driving, never mind when I'm on the bike.

Melody

BILLY
09-05-07, 11:03 PM
Don't worry about the camping just get ****ed on the night and you won't care where you sleep:D Just make sure you bring some mosquito spray to keep the beggers away!

Grinch
22-05-07, 07:35 PM
lol... prove it:smt045

Quiff Wichard
29-05-07, 07:36 PM
mrs Q not in attendance this year-

and if I knew scoobs wasnt goin then I mighnt not mesen.. ha ha

mind u-

mrs Matt- things are lookin up..shes bound to be cute cos Matt is a sexy boy int he

krazykim
31-05-07, 01:01 PM
I'll be there. Just booked my space. Although as most of you know for reasons out of my control i won't be on the bike, so i'll be driving. My KA is almost the size of a bike anyway!

BILLY
15-06-07, 10:34 PM
mrs Q not in attendance this year-

and if I knew scoobs wasnt goin then I mighnt not mesen.. ha ha

mind u-

mrs Matt- things are lookin up..shes bound to be cute cos Matt is a sexy boy int he
If you say so Quiff;)

BernardBikerchick
23-06-07, 02:03 PM

MEEEEEEEEEEE!! *WAVES*!!!! the officla BBC will be there !!!!