PDA

View Full Version : Donnington Meet Up ?

tricky
31-03-07, 02:29 PM
Anyone fancy it ?

I shall be there on my own (all say ahhh !).

weazelz
31-03-07, 03:27 PM
I shall be there on my own (all say ahhh !).
nerr neer - tricky no-mates ;-)

tricky
31-03-07, 04:06 PM
My biking mates have turned their backs on the bright lights of World Superbikes in favour of the The Alamo Championship trophy at Mallory.

At least they'll have change from £45. :)

Tomcat
31-03-07, 04:18 PM
My biking mates have turned their backs on the bright lights of World Superbikes in favour of the The Alamo Championship trophy at Mallory.

At least they'll have change from £45. :)

Yep, fraid its too expensive for me also.... will be watching on tele though ;)

Jelster
31-03-07, 06:43 PM
I'll be there, from about 10am Me & me mate on our 'Blades (The Blade Brothers :) )

Will probably make our way down Craner Curves for the first Superbike race.

Well Oiled
01-04-07, 06:38 AM
I'll be there, from about 10am Me & me mate on our 'Blades (The Blade Brothers :) )

Will probably make our way down Craner Curves for the first Superbike race.

Will also be there - through some contacts I have a pit pass with Ten Kate Honda :cool: but will also be wandering round the track - If not too late my mobile is 07733 002350 call or text if you wanna meet for a chat.

Sorry for late notice - been away on business and only got back late last night.

Cheers Keith

tricky
01-04-07, 06:45 AM
I'll be wandering round (on my own).

I'll be wearing a very new/clean red, white and black alpinestars textile jacket, 06 British GP cap, carrying a Shark helmet and a red rucksack.

So if you see me say hello !

kwak zzr
01-04-07, 10:49 AM
it looks bl@@dy cold there! everyone wrapped up except the 2 girls at the front of the grid with legs upto there arm pits. :)

kwak zzr
01-04-07, 10:51 AM
was still deciding wether to go at 10pm last nite but the £45 ticket price put me off in the end :( will be watching telly coverage tho! the super stocks was a good race :)

kwak zzr
01-04-07, 12:14 PM
WOW good race 1 :) i wish i was there :(

Jelster
02-04-07, 10:15 AM
Will also be there - through some contacts I have a pit pass with Ten Kate Honda :cool: but will also be wandering round the track - If not too late my mobile is 07733 002350 call or text if you wanna meet for a chat.

Sorry for late notice - been away on business and only got back late last night.

Cheers Keith

I had actually already left for Donny when you posted this :eek: