PDA

View Full Version : WSB - Monza - 13th May - Chat Here, May Contain Spoilers

weazelz
10-05-07, 07:09 AM

Alpinestarhero
10-05-07, 07:42 PM
COME ON TOSELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bayliss says he needs the double, and he has done that on his last three visits. But that duke is woefully underpowered compared to the fours; will he stand a chance?

Not if JT has anything to do about it :cool:

Matt

Jdubya
11-05-07, 03:53 PM
XAUS IS THE MAN!!!!! On the duc anyway! (http://www.worldsbk.com/result.php?p_S_Campionato=SBK&p_Round=ITA1&p_Anno=2007&p_Sessione=Q1A):mrgreen:

Alpinestarhero
11-05-07, 03:58 PM
Xerox Ducati: "good bye lanzi, welcome back Xaus!!"

Or soemthing like that. I can see it happening.

Go on JT!!!!!! I hope he dosnt go to MotoGP with ducati next season (i cant see him doing it, actualy - ducati offered him the D'Antin ride again!). I also hear he has been invited to try out for the Suzuka 8-Hour with honda....

Matt

PeterM
12-05-07, 07:30 AM
Rumour file has Ten Kate having a crack at MotoGP next year & guess who's likely to head up the riders?

Alpinestarhero
12-05-07, 07:59 AM
Rumour file has Ten Kate having a crack at MotoGP next year & guess who's likely to head up the riders?

Honda are saying this will only happen if one of the current teams pulls out of motoGP (likely to be LCR?) since they are at full capacity with regards to motoGP teams; 2 x repsol, 2 x hanspree, 1 x Konica Minolta, 1 x LCR, 1 engine for KR

I wonfder though, will HRC loan the ten kate a customer bike and then let them fettle with it? will they be allowed to use White Power suspension, as per their WSBK?

Will HRC be nasty again and not alot JT adjustment of footpegs and handlebars, in the same way they did to chris walker?

Matt

Alpinestarhero
13-05-07, 08:25 AM
Superstocks son to begin; is anyone watching via the internet at www.worldsbk.tv (http://www.worldsbk.tv) ?

Matt

Filipe M.
13-05-07, 09:44 AM
Watching the Porsche Super Cup at Barcelona on Eurosport right now, waiting for Monza's first heat...

Jdubya
13-05-07, 09:57 AM
Watched superstocks on eurosport...twas a pretty good race!

Filipe M.
13-05-07, 10:05 AM
WTF was that?! Toni Elias with Lanzis helmet? :shock: :lol:

fizzwheel
13-05-07, 10:24 AM
WTF was that?! Toni Elias with Lanzis helmet? :shock: :lol:

Ooopsy.. how many of them now need to change their pants when the race is over,

Filipe M.
13-05-07, 10:26 AM
Ooops... somebody's gonna get their ears clipped by the Emperor... I wonder whose fault is this now. :roll:

fizzwheel
13-05-07, 10:32 AM
I think he made a rider mistake, bike seems to be running OK now.

Filipe M.
13-05-07, 10:35 AM
Well, but he never does mistakes, does he? :roll:

fizzwheel
13-05-07, 10:37 AM
Well, but he never does mistakes, does he? :roll:

:D

TBH I'm starting to change my opinion of him a little more, he definately seems not quite so much up his own butt since the move to WSB, he looks a different person, much happier I think.

Alpinestarhero
13-05-07, 10:45 AM
Fair play on Lanzi; he missed his brake marker and dropped back.

What did toselands rear tyre look like? I couldnt see on the internet feed (crap resolution) but I know it was destroyed in the middle part of the tyre! Biaggi won't mind that though, made up some points on toseland.

Go haga! Always enjoyable to watch him ride that R1! I like his choice of attire for the podium too :smt081

Role on Race 2!!!

Matt

Filipe M.
13-05-07, 11:33 AM
F'ing Hell, that is what I call a highside! :shock: Glad he's ok :shock:

Alpinestarhero
13-05-07, 01:30 PM
Race two about to begin; who highsided filipe? I saw one guy (corti?) in the superstock race have a highside preeceded by the loooooongest slide ever

Come on tose!

Matt

Filipe M.
13-05-07, 01:39 PM
Chris something? They were showing him in the grid with a pinup on his helmet. He highsided, hit the ground with his head, slammed against the barriers, then picked himself up and started running. :lol: Could have been nasty though.

svJvJ
13-05-07, 01:42 PM
F'ing Hell, that is what I call a highside! :shock: Glad he's ok :shock:

That looked so painfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Essex of Essex
13-05-07, 02:19 PM
I think it was Robbie Harms on the Dark Dog Stiggie Racing Honda, incredible to see him on his feet and able to jog off the circuit after that.

It looked like Max was very close to a big one in the 2nd superbike, another close hard fight for the points very entertaining racing indeed:thumright:

Alpinestarhero
13-05-07, 02:27 PM
Toseland was lucky to get that second place; would have been a differant story if Biaggi hadn't nearly lobbed his suzuki down the road.

Still, tosleand leads the championship by 35 (?) points, and the next round is on home turf - Silverstone, may 27th! Can toseland do the double? Will it rain and let Tommy Hill (he;s gotta be wild-carding!) in with a chance? Will Bayliss get the wins he needs?

Its like a big soap-opera!

Matt

Alpinestarhero
13-05-07, 02:28 PM
Chris something? They were showing him in the grid with a pinup on his helmet. He highsided, hit the ground with his head, slammed against the barriers, then picked himself up and started running. :lol: Could have been nasty though.

Ah, a no-brainer, like many racers :cool:

Matt

Well Oiled
13-05-07, 07:07 PM
Who else caught that cracking bit of double-entendre by Jack Burnicle?

He was on about Toseland being a Frankie Chile fan and having his leathers and lid done with some special colours in tribute, much to Frankie's delight. Can't remember his exact words but it was something like "and when James showed Frankie his helmet it brought tears to his eyes" :p

weazelz
13-05-07, 07:16 PM
Who else caught that cracking bit of double-entendre by Jack Burnicle?

He was on about Toseland being a Frankie Chile fan and having his leathers and lid done with some special colours in tribute, much to Frankie's delight. Can't remember his exact words but it was something like "and when James showed Frankie his helmet it brought tears to his eyes" :p

I must have missed that, he was certainly saying something about frankie "filling up", whitham replied "well, that's doesn't take much with frankie"

not really on a par with jack saying "& haga's followed through" with whit responding "I'm not even going to respond to that" on the last meeting