PDA

View Full Version : *SPOLIER-Moto GP-Italia,Mugello-May contain results.*

Pedrosa
01-06-07, 07:38 AM
My SV race friends here we are in Italy! Just before I go out for first practice I wondering what you all think for this race?

Again long straight for Ducati to enjoy? All Italian riders must be threat? Valentino need to be collect win? Have HRC made beter the bike for me and Nicky?

250-

Big rumour Jorge Lorenzo sign for Yamaha. He too replace Colin or Valentino? Odd when Aprilia be back in Moto GP in 2009?

125-

You little Ginger Boy be able repeat very good performance of last race?:cool:

Razor
01-06-07, 10:42 AM
Pedrosa, once again somebody is going to hand you your ****. You and your Kentucky Fried team mate don't stand a chance.

MiniMatt
01-06-07, 10:48 AM
Indeed fingers are crossed for the little Ginger one - embarrasing when you realise a 12 year old (ok, so he's not 12, but he looks it, and he was probably riding this well at 12 too) can whup my l33t skillz :D

Dunno though, I may be watching TT instead, unless Pedrosa can convince me with a better standard of brolly dolly??

Pedrosa
01-06-07, 10:48 AM
But Razor, you not see how I done in First practice? I going very fast!;)

Mr.Matt...We are in Italy? Brolly Dollies DO NOT get any better than this!

MiniMatt
01-06-07, 10:53 AM
Mr.Matt...We are in Italy? Brolly Dollies DO NOT get any better than this!

Good point, the IOM dollys sometimes look a little fierce (and hairy) (and sometimes I swear they have one too many fingers).

Razor
01-06-07, 10:54 AM
But Razor, you not see how I done in First practice? I going very fast!;)

Practising is not racing ;)

Pedrosa
01-06-07, 10:55 AM
Good point, the IOM dollys sometimes look a little fierce (and hairy) (and sometimes I swear they have one too many fingers).

:) :)

The Italian Brolly Dolly good while in 20's but of course them not staying like that and best to enjoy why going good!

Razor..I determine show you when race come along,ok?

Jelster
01-06-07, 01:24 PM
Free Practice times:

1. Dani Pedrosa SPA Repsol Honda Team (M) 1min 50.743 secs
2. Valentino Rossi ITA Fiat Yamaha Team (M) 1min 50.901 secs
3. John Hopkins USA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 1min 51.022 secs
4. Casey Stoner AUS Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 1min 51.356 secs
5. Carlos Checa SPA Honda LCR (M) 1min 51.414 secs
6. Toni Elias SPA Gresini Honda (B) 1min 51.553 secs
7. Alex Barros BRA Pramac d'Antin MotoGP (B) 1min 51.621 secs
8. Nicky Hayden USA Repsol Honda Team (M) 1min 51.720 secs
9. Loris Capirossi ITA Ducati Marlboro Team (B) 1min 51.803 secs
10. Makoto Tamada JPN Dunlop Tech 3 Yamaha (D) 1min 51.823 secs
11. Alex Hofmann GER Pramac d'Antin MotoGP (B) 1min 51.982 secs
12. Marco Melandri ITA Gresini Honda (B) 1min 52.057 secs
13. Chris Vermeulen AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP (B) 1min 52.125 secs
14. Shinya Nakano JPN Konica Minolta Honda (M) 1min 52.361 secs
15. Randy de Puniet FRA Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 1min 52.396 secs
16. Colin Edwards USA Fiat Yamaha Team (M) 1min 52.630 secs
17. Sylvain Guintoli FRA Dunlop Tech 3 Yamaha (D) 1min 52.726 secs
18. Olivier Jacque FRA Kawasaki Racing Team (B) 1min 53.411 secs
19. Kenny Roberts USA Team Roberts (M) 1min 53.541 secs
20. Kurtis Roberts USA Team Roberts (M) 1min 55.286 secs

Well done young Pedro... And about bloody time too!!

Pedrosa
01-06-07, 01:30 PM
Thankyou Mr.Jelster! Lots of rain now at Mugello,hope I not having to ride on wet track. I not too very good on wet track.:(

PeterM
01-06-07, 10:58 PM
And cue Ant West to go 2nd in the 250 timesheets.

Casey to top at FP2, closely followed by Hopkins, Vermuelen, then Rossi and 'Fat Boy' Roberts! Mini-P languishing in 10th just over 3 sec off the pace.

Pedrosa
02-06-07, 09:14 AM
Aha, But in final practice I do not so bad huh?:cool:

PeterM
03-06-07, 02:48 AM
and not so flash in qualifying. Usual suspects at the top of wet QP. :)

Filipe M.
03-06-07, 09:05 AM
WTF?! 10 guys battling for 1st place mid-race?! These 125cc kids are mad, I tells thee! :shock:

Alpinestarhero
03-06-07, 09:39 AM
WTF?! 10 guys battling for 1st place mid-race?! These 125cc kids are mad, I tells thee! :shock:

125's should be shown live on TV; I just got the result from the live timing at motogp.com - bradley smith was a solid 8th, only 3 seconds off!!! My immediate thought was "oh crap, I missed another good tussle..."

And whats this?!? Pasini finishing a race?!

Matt

Pedrosa
03-06-07, 09:42 AM
If stay dry,sit back and watch Lorenzo come from back of grid in 250 race. He was embarass to not make qualify time due to rain but organisers allow him to race.
And if stay dry.....keep eye on your favourite little spaniard in Moto GP race.;)

Filipe M.
03-06-07, 09:45 AM
125's should be shown live on TV; I just got the result from the live timing at motogp.com - bradley smith was a solid 8th, only 3 seconds off!!! My immediate thought was "oh crap, I missed another good tussle..."

And whats this?!? Pasini finishing a race?!

Matt

I'm sorry you didn't get to see it live, the race was amazing, 10 guys battling it out for first place mid-race is something you don't see everyday. That and winning with only half a bike ahead, after slipstreaming like mad down the main straight.

Rossi
03-06-07, 10:01 AM
And if stay dry.....keep eye on your favourite little spaniard in Moto GP race.;)

You'll be lending your bike to Sete? Now that might be a good way to have it finishing in a decent spot! :p

Alpinestarhero
03-06-07, 10:12 AM
I'm sorry you didn't get to see it live, the race was amazing, 10 guys battling it out for first place mid-race is something you don't see everyday. That and winning with only half a bike ahead, after slipstreaming like mad down the main straight.

This is why fast tracks are needed. I say let the guys race back at the old hockenheim ring and also at monza - that would afford us all some more brilliant racing!

Whens the next motogp race? At least I'll be able to watch the 125's then, since I'll be back home!!!

Matt

Filipe M.
03-06-07, 10:17 AM
This is why fast tracks are needed. I say let the guys race back at the old hockenheim ring and also at monza - that would afford us all some more brilliant racing!

Whens the next motogp race? At least I'll be able to watch the 125's then, since I'll be back home!!!

Matt

Dunno about the old Hockenheim ring, too many straights, not enough bends. I loved it for cars racing, though. Late braking festival.

Next race is next week, I guess... 4 races in 4 weeks this month.

Right, 250cc on now.

Filipe M.
03-06-07, 10:24 AM
If stay dry,sit back and watch Lorenzo come from back of grid in 250 race. He was embarass to not make qualify time due to rain but organisers allow him to race.

Well it stayed dry, but did he really have to do that? Pretty stupid, eh? :-k

Filipe M.
03-06-07, 10:57 AM
FOUL!!! Can someone please show Bautista a red card please?

Filipe M.
03-06-07, 11:39 AM
What, Hayden and the Ducati top dogs having dinner together?! NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad:

Rossi
03-06-07, 01:03 PM
:cool:

Pedrosa
03-06-07, 01:14 PM
Lorenzo team have made official complaint against bautista. I am not seeing what they say he did wrong? Big shame for Jorge's race to finish like this as he had been magnifico.

Valentino now with record wins of 6 on 1 track,(this be beat your Mr.Hailwood of 5 I thinking?)

Valentino ride very hard pace "en casa" and never easy beating him there. Many people be happy with 2nd place but I not very happy. Honda make better speed of bike but it forever sliding in curvas so I unable to push.I having to be conserve and hope to make points.

But be remember next race "en mi casa" Montmelo.;)

Rossi
03-06-07, 01:16 PM
"mi casa es su casa", right? ;)

Razor
03-06-07, 02:50 PM
Honda make better speed of bike but it forever sliding in curvas so I unable to push.I having to be conserve and hope to make points.

Yes, from the "Max Biaggi" school of blame and excuses I thought.
Pedrosa is such a miserable little git.

Nice result for Barros, nice slick move on Stoner there. :riding:

The Basket
03-06-07, 03:08 PM
Top ride from Barros...but on the speed traps he was doing 317kph And was much faster even than Stoner who was 310. The rest were doing 300.

Yeah...Pedrosa was second but still looked a miserable git...god he can moan...Hayden and Edwards disappeared without trace...Thought Hopper did well.

Pedrosa
03-06-07, 03:14 PM
Top ride from Barros...but on the speed traps he was doing 317kph And was much faster even than Stoner who was 310. The rest were doing 300.

Yeah...Pedrosa was second but still looked a miserable git...god he can moan...Hayden and Edwards disappeared without trace...Thought Hopper did well.

Mr.Basket...I resemble that remark. You want me be smiley when bike not allowing me to fight for win? Many peoples happy to get second but that not for me like this.

I hoping you notice this despite bike being slidey in curves I way ahead of everybody sweetheart this season....Stoner?;)

fizzwheel
03-06-07, 03:16 PM
Does anybody know if Eurosport are repeating the race at any point this week.

Tara
03-06-07, 03:17 PM
Does anybody know if Eurosport are repeating the race at any point this week.

tonight 12.15

The Basket
03-06-07, 03:40 PM
Dani Pedrosa is Carl Fogarty.

Must be neck and neck least smiles a season.

Buscas una chica bonita tio.

weazelz
03-06-07, 03:57 PM
I push very 'ard, m1 ees very good bike, I am verree 'appy

Pedrosa
03-06-07, 04:38 PM
Dani Pedrosa is Carl Fogarty.

Must be neck and neck least smiles a season.

Buscas una chica bonita tio.

Ya tengo novia Sñr.Cesta.:cool:

Rossi
03-06-07, 04:43 PM
Ya tengo novia Sñr.Cesta.:cool:

:(

:smt089

fizzwheel
03-06-07, 05:10 PM
tonight 12.15

Dratt. I suspect I shall be asleep by then, thanks for info T.

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 09:57 AM
Mr.Fizz you not be miss too much and you not able to cheer me to win.:(

Dont tell them I saying this, but recently HRC admit in public that they,"under estimated the opposition when preparing the 800 bike". I can tell you this is very true. How long since we last win race? This season be hard all way as we trying play catching up with other bikes which are much better. Our bike fade badly later in races and some p`roblem is tyres.

But with famous arrogance of HRC for them to admit in public they got things wrong, say a lot no? This is worst Honda bike since Moto GP began! I think reality very different than what they telling Nicky when persuade him sign again and not go to Ducati.:rolleyes:

Rossi
04-06-07, 10:52 AM
This is worst Honda bike since Moto GP began!

Do you want me to go back now? :p

Supervox
04-06-07, 11:32 AM
FOUL!!! Can someone please show Bautista a red card please?

B*LL*CKS !!

There is no way that manoeuvre was anything other than a 'racing incident' - JL had been taking wide lines into every corner all through the race - you can't blame AB for wanting to take advantage - at the very worst it's the same type of move that VR pulled on Sete a few years ago at the final corner of Jerez (?) - ride in tight knowing that your opponent will stop you running wide !! If I remember rightly all the pundits said 'hard, but fair' about that one.

BTW - JL should not have been allowed to race in the first place - it was his TERRIBLE performance in the wet that prevented him qualifying - not a freak accident or other occurence which is what the discretionary clause is designed for. As AB said in a pre-race interview 'I went out and took a chance because I wanted a good grid position' - JL obviously didn't have the guts for it.

Filipe M.
04-06-07, 11:34 AM
B*LL*CKS !!

There is no way that manoeuvre was anything other than a 'racing incident' - JL had been taking wide lines into every corner all through the race - you can't blame AB for wanting to take advantage - at the very worst it's the same type of move that VR pulled on Sete a few years ago at the final corner of Jerez (?) - ride in tight knowing that your opponent will stop you running wide !! If I remember rightly all the pundits said 'hard, but fair' about that one.

You're right, after watching the replay again I have to concur. Aggressive yes, deliberate no. Heat of the race and all that...

Jelster
04-06-07, 11:43 AM
You're right, after watching the replay again I have to concur. Aggressive yes, deliberate no. Heat of the race and all that...

If you watch it again, Lorenzo rides into AB, not the other way round. AB just took the fastest line possible, JL opened the door, and unfortunately it shut in his face.... That's racing :riding:

Filipe M.
04-06-07, 11:46 AM
If you watch it again, Lorenzo rides into AB, not the other way round. AB just took the fastest line possible, JL opened the door, and unfortunately it shut in his face.... That's racing :riding:

Yup, that's how I ended up seeing it, it's Lorenzos knee slider going into ABs wheel. Mental note to self: watch replay before crying foul.

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 11:56 AM
Yes I think you are corrected. Alvaro caught Jorge by surprise by taking tight,(brave) inside line and so dictate corner. Jorge could maybe of just adjusted slightly to avoid contact? No blame on Alvaro that I can see.

Gordon B
04-06-07, 12:08 PM
Gratz go to you Mr Pedrosa. Thought you had a great race.

Also nice to see some exciting racing with overtaking and changes of leader...

Not really an expert on MotoGP but its certainly a bit more exciting to watch than another form of motorsport I can care to mention....:thumbsup:

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 01:06 PM
Gratz go to you Mr Pedrosa. Thought you had a great race.

Also nice to see some exciting racing with overtaking and changes of leader...

Not really an expert on MotoGP but its certainly a bit more exciting to watch than another form of motorsport I can care to mention....:thumbsup:

Many thank yous my kind friend. All talk is about Casey so far this season and that ok. I am dissapoint but not give in. I assure my SV friends that I will be having many more nice days.

I think you deserving nice T shirt.;)

Rossi
04-06-07, 01:10 PM
I think you deserving nice T shirt.;)

Can I have one too? Can I? Can I? :p

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 03:41 PM
Can I have one too? Can I? Can I? :p

Valentino you know I be told you no more T shirt for you! After what you doing to last one, and no I was not believe that stain was toothpaste!:rolleyes:

Rossi
04-06-07, 03:56 PM
Valentino you know I be told you no more T shirt for you! After what you doing to last one, and no I was not believe that stain was toothpaste!:rolleyes:

Pah, you're a meanie. No more late night PS2 MotoGP sessions with you. [-X

*toddles off looking for Lorenzo...*

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 04:06 PM
My SV friends, I know some peoples here think it not true that I have so many request for my sign T shirt,no?

Well I can be tell you that latest SV friend to ask for one by pm is Mr.Jamaxx. Only problem is he not tell me size he be needing?:cool:

Razor
04-06-07, 04:18 PM
I assure my SV friends that I will be having many more nice days.

Will you smile if you win? I doubt it :rolleyes:

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 04:23 PM
Mr.Razor, I do smile many,many times but only on Spanish Tele.;)

Rossi
04-06-07, 04:40 PM
Mr.Razor, I do smile many,many times but only on Spanish Tele.;)

Not only! ;)

Gordon B
04-06-07, 05:26 PM
My SV friends, I know some peoples here think it not true that I have so many request for my sign T shirt,no?

Well I can be tell you that latest SV friend to ask for one by pm is Mr.Jamaxx. Only problem is he not tell me size he be needing?:cool:

Heh, Mr Pedrosa, a large would be cool....

Thanks in advance.