PDA

View Full Version : Pedrosa, Rossi(Few others) Stress Meter!

plowsie
04-06-07, 08:23 AM
Whats it all about

For those who ent got a clue what im on about

When going into corners just before or as they start to crank it in, the left foot comes off the peg and touches the ground.

I find myself doing it sometimes though :-s Only because when shifting down i get a slight uncomfortable cramp in my ankle easily and my ligaments twist(old basketball injury).

Thing is I heard Julian Ryder saying on the GP on Eurosport yesterday when they got a close up from behind Pedrosa "OOOHHHH now that is testing the water!"

So why do they do it guys?

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 09:53 AM
Mr.Plowfield.....I was not know I do this until I am see video of race some time ago. I never was do it on 125 or 250 moto. I have found that it is become a involuntary action mainly create by force of braking and shift of body weight before curve, it helping me settle before turning in. I hoping this be helping you.:cool:

Rossi
04-06-07, 10:53 AM
Mr.Plowfield.....I was not know I do this until I am see video of race some time ago. I never was do it on 125 or 250 moto. I have found that it is become a involuntary action mainly create by force of braking and shift of body weight before curve, it helping me settle before turning in. I hoping this be helping you.:cool:

Pah, you're just doing it because you saw me and thought it was cool! :roll:

Pedrosa
04-06-07, 04:26 PM
Valentino, you know I was always your big fan.

That was until that time with the ball of string,packet of raisins and rubber gloves.:smt119

Rossi
04-06-07, 04:39 PM
Valentino, you know I was always your big fan.

That was until that time with the ball of string,packet of raisins and rubber gloves.:smt119

Are you sure you've not mistaken me for Marco? :-dd