PDA

View Full Version : Tent?!?!?!?!

plowsie
28-06-07, 09:11 AM
I have a huuuuuuge problem, I think my mate is going to let me down for borrowing his tent :( he hasn't asked his parents or anything and i leave tomorrow morning about 9. So does anyone know where i can get a good waterproof cheap tent from? I'm stuck in the muck at the moment. I have lunchtime to get one and i dont really fancy forking out for one :(

sarah
28-06-07, 09:20 AM
I got a tent from tesco. I think it was about £30. Three-man tent (more like 2 and a bit of room for stuff). Kept the rain out at Pinkpop.

I think they do cheaper and smaller tents but I would steer clear of single skin tents if you want to stay dry.

Ping
28-06-07, 09:35 AM
Ooh, lets see if I can commit myself even further to having to go... :lol:

You can have the second room in Moonbase 1 if you need it. :)

Luckypants
28-06-07, 09:38 AM
Halfords were knocking them out cheap last time I looked. Argos do some cheap ones, not sure how dry you would be in it.

plowsie
28-06-07, 10:17 AM
Ooh, lets see if I can commit myself even further to having to go... :lol:

You can have the second room in Moonbase 1 if you need it. :)
May come down to that if thats okay? I'll see in the next hour should know where i am with it all.

Stu

Blue Flame
28-06-07, 11:06 AM
I was in Asda last night and they were selling a two man tent for £8

hovis
28-06-07, 11:22 AM
lidl or aldi.......?

plowsie
28-06-07, 11:24 AM
Out of my way on lunchtime really, suppose if worse came to worse i could go there.

dizzyblonde
28-06-07, 12:10 PM
asda £15 a tent and they sell airbeds, so you can be nice and comfy and float when your tent fills with rain. he he