PDA

View Full Version : Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anna
28-06-07, 04:15 PM
Just a quick last minute post to say yehhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can come after much deliberation as to whether I could actually get the time off from college I have managed to blag pilfer and generally demand that I get this weekend off so guess what folkes.... I will be joining you all at the AR!!!

I need to say however a great big THANK YOU to the soho massive who have not only gone out of their way but have managed to perform the ultimate mirical in getting me on the road to be able to do this after my little tumble.

so once again.. THANKS to RICTUS who has managed to win the battle against my poor bodged bike. Jambo and Benji for running around collecting parts for her and getting her to the MOT place. To Sid Squid for offering a plan B, and everyone else whos bike parts I have "borrowed" and had a hand in getting her back on the road.

You guys and girls are the best and being able to go to this years AR is just amazing.

... and yes I am currently bouncing up and down like a five year old on the night before Xmas!!!!

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Jester666
28-06-07, 05:06 PM
Good grief!! Does that mean you'll be smiling?

Are you coming up with the rest of the Soho crowd?

Well done for making it :thumbsup: even if it cost me the use of your calipers!! :D

SoulKiss
28-06-07, 05:41 PM
Result !!!!

See you at the Ace :)

David

carlos
28-06-07, 06:46 PM
Excellent news, see you there:)

slark01
28-06-07, 07:36 PM
:thumbsup: Glad you can make it.

stewie
28-06-07, 07:52 PM
Ill tell you what I told courtney cox... ;) looking forward to meeting you, glad you can make it.
Stew

anna
28-06-07, 08:04 PM
Heyyyyyy Carlos me ol' buddy your actually making a ride out?????

Jester.. FYI I havent stopped smiling since I found out I could make it ;)

carlos
28-06-07, 08:28 PM
Heyyyyyy Carlos me ol' buddy your actually making a ride out?????

Jester.. FYI I havent stopped smiling since I found out I could make it ;)

I know, shocking isn't it? Anyway, theres still roughly 16 hours until I leave yet (not that I'm counting) and anything can happen between now and then. No but seriously its been 12 months of waiting so I'll be there:thumbsup:

Glad you've got the bike back on the road. Going to be quite a trek up there for you guys isn't it?

anna
28-06-07, 09:33 PM
It will be quite an adventure.. so if I can make it so can you ;)

Rossi_C
28-06-07, 10:09 PM
Well done getting the bike sorted!!!

Look forward to meeting you!!!