PDA

View Full Version : COOOOOOOOOOOOL Weekend peeps !!

BernardBikerchick
01-07-07, 08:22 PM
I'm back !!!! knackered but high from a tiggeriffic weekend all round !!! so great to meet so many top munchkins too !! Think you bikers did so well in the wet i salute you all with me brolly !!! what a top top top weekend loved every minute of it ! even the rain!

007 Jester where r u !!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: heeheeee (only kiddin viney xx !)

Captain Nemooooo cool that you were there too !!

QUIFFFF nice hair mate

Sorry to you all for the flashing of flesh so early on in the mornings ! lol teeeeee !! Thank you to all the bbq-teers my Jamaxx and Deeas you were legends truly you were !

Mark Rictus I think you did the best out of everyone i truly do i know you don't like a fuss but you are the MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hope you all had as much fun as me and hope ya butt cheeks aren't too numb !!!

see you all soon i hope !!!!

BBC brolly dolly extrodinaire (sp)

Quiff Wichard
01-07-07, 08:27 PM
I have to add.

My hair is usually nice..

you lot only EVER see it when it appears from a helmet. !..

I thank you x

_Stretchie_
01-07-07, 11:19 PM
I have to add.

My hair is usually nice..

you lot only EVER see it when it appears from a helmet. !..

I thank you x

BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...

Quiffs collar and cuffs don't match, he admitted in the gazebo last night:mrgreen:

Jester666
02-07-07, 07:16 AM
I'm back !!!! knackered but high from a tiggeriffic weekend all round !!! so great to meet so many top munchkins too !! Think you bikers did so well in the wet i salute you all with me brolly !!! what a top top top weekend loved every minute of it ! even the rain!

007 Jester where r u !!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: heeheeee (only kiddin viney xx !)

Captain Nemooooo cool that you were there too !!

QUIFFFF nice hair mate

Sorry to you all for the flashing of flesh so early on in the mornings ! lol teeeeee !! Thank you to all the bbq-teers my Jamaxx and Deeas you were legends truly you were !

Mark Rictus I think you did the best out of everyone i truly do i know you don't like a fuss but you are the MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hope you all had as much fun as me and hope ya butt cheeks aren't too numb !!!

see you all soon i hope !!!!

BBC brolly dolly extrodinaire (sp)

You, Miss Moneypenny, are a total loon!!! :smt038 Daniel Craig indeed!?! :D

Baph
02-07-07, 08:16 AM
BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS...

Quiffs collar and cuffs don't match, he admitted in the gazebo last night:mrgreen:
You just can't stop comparing color & cuffs can you? :lol:

anna
02-07-07, 10:12 AM
lovely to catch up with you again Verna you were the best brolly dolly ;)

Quiff Wichard
02-07-07, 01:08 PM
oh i dont know.. i have evidence of a photographic nature of a certain Mr Vine doing the brolly duties..

Viney
02-07-07, 04:11 PM
oh i dont know.. i have evidence of a photographic nature of a certain Mr Vine doing the brolly duties.....and i know who you'd vote for in Lycra :lol:

Quiff Wichard
02-07-07, 04:13 PM
yea Vern

BernardBikerchick
04-07-07, 06:51 AM
You, Miss Moneypenny, are a total loon!!! :smt038 Daniel Craig indeed!?! :D

finally i new the real bond was out there somwhere !!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p