PDA

View Full Version : Mr Strechie, Pick up the white courtesy phone, Mr Stretchie...

tinpants
30-07-07, 12:52 PM
It says on the Invasion of the Valleys thingy that Xan set up that you aren't going to be in attendance.

Why not mate??:(

Viper
30-07-07, 01:42 PM
apparently he has had a better offer ;)

plowsie
30-07-07, 02:28 PM
He's going back to see that sweet barmaid from the AR? I suggest a poll...Now wheres Hovis?

Viper
30-07-07, 03:54 PM
I suggest a poll...
What for her to dance round ;)

plowsie
30-07-07, 03:56 PM
What for her to dance round ;)
Lol close to a coffee spiller lol. Cmon then Stretchie why ent you going mate?

Viper
30-07-07, 03:59 PM
Lol close to a coffee spiller lol. Cmon then Stretchie why ent you going mate?

I beleive he has a family engagement (the he had forgotten, or not know about til now) Never mind, he would only hold you up whilst he waited for a recovery truck anyway ;)

plowsie
30-07-07, 04:01 PM
I beleive he has a family engagement (the he had forgotten, or not know about til now) Never mind, he would only hold you up whilst he waited for a recovery truck anyway ;)
It woulda been me holding him up, he was gonna stick with me round the route, but i'm not going now :(

hovis
30-07-07, 04:44 PM
It woulda been me holding him up, he was gonna stick with me round the route, but i'm not going now :(

why ar'nt you going?

plowsie
30-07-07, 10:27 PM
why ar'nt you going?
Lack of funding for it all. Really tight this month, 5 week month for me and things arent looking good at the moment already.

Beenz
30-07-07, 10:42 PM
Lack of funding for it all. Really tight this month, 5 week month for me and things arent looking good at the moment already.

Hey mate, money may be tight, but you should come along anyway, sell the dog... live on bread n water ... anything but pop over to this one. Should be a hoot. Even Hovis is going :smt026

plowsie
30-07-07, 10:53 PM
The only way to do this is sell vital organs it's that bad and its the birthday sunday and I have said i will pay for everyone to come out. How stupid am i?

hovis
31-07-07, 08:34 AM
Even Hovis is going :smt026 yup, i have been invited:smt098

The only way to do this is sell vital organs it's that bad
How stupid am i?

i dont think it will cost that much, £12 camping petrol & food?
(oh & beer)

Beenz
31-07-07, 01:58 PM
The only way to do this is sell vital organs it's that bad and its the birthday sunday and I have said i will pay for everyone to come out. How stupid am i?

Have a cracking weekend mate, enjoy the party.

Xan173
31-07-07, 05:09 PM
Stretchie is not coming because he's got an ***hole stretching appointment "oop norf". He hopes this will mean he can pass wind silently, just like his boyfriends.

Bah!

tinpants
02-08-07, 12:20 PM
Who changed the title of this thread?

If I'd wanted it to be this one, I'd have named it thus.

Bleedin' liberties:smt067

fizzwheel
02-08-07, 12:22 PM
Who changed the title of this thread?

If I'd wanted it to be this one, I'd have named it thus.

Bleedin' liberties:smt067

Me, shouting OI ! is so uncouth and is not the correct way to address such a fine gentleman as Mr Stretchie.

The rest of the forum, may be populated by the hoy paloy and general riff raff, but for goodness sake man, we have standards in the South & West Surfers that need to be maintained

;) :D

tinpants
02-08-07, 12:30 PM
Me, shouting OI ! is so uncouth and is not the correct way to address such a fine gentleman as Mr Stretchie.

The rest of the forum, may be populated by the hoy paloy and general riff raff, but for goodness sake man, we have standards in the South & West Surfers that need to be maintained

;) :D

Yeah well, I just think that changing the title just 'cos YOU don't like it is not grounds for changing it. If it was offensive ie, swearing or bad language then I could understand it. To be honest, I think its a damn site ruder to change a title or a post and not inform the originator. Sometimes I think mods go a little too far when modding things and don't give adequate thought to why they are modding something. If its to fit in with the U rating of the site then fair enough, but just changing it for the sake of it is, well, petty.

plowsie
02-08-07, 01:12 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah, petty
look whose talking :D

tinpants
02-08-07, 01:47 PM
look who's talking:D

Yeah well. Who asked you anyway?....

Oh yeah. Open forum :D Carry on:roll: :D

_Stretchie_
02-08-07, 02:42 PM

I owe you a pint mate.. Hope you're doing well :thumbsup:

Sorry not been logged on for a while.

No, I'm not going :(

My sister was down here late last week, she told me then that it's my cousins' (well, cousins daughter's) 21st. She's been talking about it all year but I never knew when it was... Until I found out last week.

I was realy looking forward to this weekend (thats not to say I don't want to go to this birthday, I do), and it is a FANTASTIC route.

I made it all the way around the other week, the first half was behind 2x Gixxer 1,000's (cheers Beenz and Skint) My bike got a real beasting trying keeping up. And the rest on my own

You guys are going to love it. I hope the weather holds out, it would be a shame to miss out on going through the Elan Valley

Xan173
02-08-07, 05:08 PM
In my family we wouldn't bother with a cousins birthday, let alone a cousins daughters birthday.

Sort your priorities mate, I mean, where was she when your bike broke down in mid west Wales?

hovis
02-08-07, 05:14 PM
In my family we would NOT bother with a cousins birthday, let alone a cousins daughters birthday.

Sort your priorities mate, I mean, where was she when your bike broke down in mid west Wales?

edited for you xan:rolleyes:

Xan173
03-08-07, 06:53 AM
edited for you xan:rolleyes:

Thanks Hovis, I'd return the favour but I haven't got all week ;)

hovis
03-08-07, 10:57 AM
Thanks Hovis, I'd return the favour but I haven't got all week ;)

nor me, im going somwhere?:confused: