03-08-07, 09:29 PM
Xaus walking past me back to the pits after his crash at stirlings
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/Jdubyasv650/Xaus01.jpg

weazelz
03-08-07, 09:38 PM
xaus? crash? surely not ;-)

Essex of Essex
03-08-07, 11:07 PM
You wern't wrong when you said he looked well miffed:p Yet another great photo.

Alpinestarhero
04-08-07, 08:12 PM
Eeeeee im sunburnt :o it stung like mad when i had a bath jus now.

Hopefully JT can make my suffering worthwhile tomorrow!!

Superpole was ace

Matt

kwak zzr
05-08-07, 12:14 PM
cracking 1st race, and beautiful weather too :) you lucky guys!

weazelz
05-08-07, 05:25 PM
just got back from brands - cracking day out, I am decidedly pink

well done JT, I am more of a Haga man myself, but two flawless races, can't fault the lad

well done too to Sofuoglu for wrapping up the WSS title with three meetings remaining on the calendar

Miss Alpinestarhero
05-08-07, 06:57 PM
YAY for Toseland :-D

Maria

Alpinestarhero
05-08-07, 07:07 PM
Jammmmes toseland!!!!!!!!

What a cracker of a day, absolutly fantastic seeing JT get that double, i was jumping about all over the place at paddock hill waiting for him to come round on each final lap!

Shame craig jones binned it in supersport

Well done marty nutt on getting his WSBK point, despite riding with a "broken ****"

Matt

CoolGirl
05-08-07, 07:18 PM
we had a lovely time. shame about Troy B on lap 4, but Toseland was ace!

Blue_SV650S
05-08-07, 07:55 PM
just got back from brands - cracking day out, I am decidedly pink

well done JT, I am more of a Haga man myself, but two flawless races, can't fault the lad

well done too to Sofuoglu for wrapping up the WSS title with three meetings remaining on the calendar

Same here, I was cheering on Haga not JT ;) There is something about JT that I find really irritating ... a bit like Pedrosa ...

I was in my underpants, in the comfort of my armchair, in the shade, with a cool drink and ice-cream!! .. I also got to see ALL the goings on ;)

As you can prolly tell, been to live races before and prefer watching it from home as it is much 'better' in my opinion!! ;)

AlanSv
05-08-07, 08:07 PM
agreed, great day, and a great days racing... but I think the happiest man in brands was the icecream van man :)

Jdubya
05-08-07, 08:10 PM
I was at paddock as well...a few feet from the manx flag down by the fence...was bloody hot but really good racing...just wish they'd have organised something on track for the 90min between WSS and WSBK race...I'm pickled a little pink but not sore...been slopping on sunscreen all day...only took me 12min to get from where I had parked at druids to my front door which is near bluewater....result!

AlanSv
06-08-07, 10:00 AM
I thought Toseland was funny, first he does the national anthem, then he strips off out of all his kit and throws it to crowd... I was waiting for him to toss the bike into the crowd lol

trickywoos
10-08-07, 02:49 PM
Xaus walking past me back to the pits after his crash at stirlings

I cracked up when that happened, as Hodgson had just been discussing Xaus and his famous crashes on the track radio. Then it was a case of " Oh, Xaus has crashed". Quality moment.

trickywoos
10-08-07, 02:54 PM
I was there all weekend, watched the racing on sun from the JT fan club grandstand (Desire Wilson stand), but was in the pits for the majority of Friday, and between there, the G/Stand and around the top near Hawthorn for the saturday.

Awesome weekend, totally chuffed for JT, well deserved, that's for sure. And the party in the evening was fabbu too! The Sat evening was great as well! Shame Whits was too "Ill" to perform! Onward and upward! Photos to follow soon!

Jdubya
11-08-07, 11:02 AM
Yeah, twas a good weekend. I didn't stay for the evening entertainment but I believe it was better this year than last years.