PDA

View Full Version : Magny Cours

trickywoos
12-08-07, 10:16 PM
Hey All, (sorry if this is in wrong place Admin!)

I am going to the wsbk weekend at Magny Cours. I am looking to see if anyone has any info on best way to get there, and where to stay etc.

Is it best to fly or drive or both?

If anyone has any experiences, would love to hear from you!

Many thanks in advance!

Jelster
12-08-07, 10:47 PM
I've ridden (twice) and will be riding this year (weather permitting).

The local city of Nevers has an airport, but I dodn't know of any flights direct from the UK. Most direct route from Calais is A1, A6, then A77, although on the bikes we tend to get off the motorways and use the N & D series roads.

I hope you've booked your hotel, I can't find anything within an hours drive of the circuit. :(

trickywoos
14-08-07, 08:43 PM
Thanks for your response, much appreciated. In theory the accommodation is sorted....eeek!

We're looking at flying over, and were hoping it was going to be easier than it looks.

Does anyone else have any experience with it all?

Jelster
14-08-07, 09:33 PM
Thanks for your response, much appreciated. In theory the accommodation is sorted....eeek!

We're looking at flying over, and were hoping it was going to be easier than it looks.

Does anyone else have any experience with it all?

Well I've spent the best part of 20 minutes for flights and I can't find anything from a London based airport to anywhere within 75 miles of Nevers.

Take the car and make a road trip of it :smt045

And I've just been told that I've got VIP tickets :)

trickywoos
14-08-07, 10:19 PM
And I've just been told that I've got VIP tickets :)
Good stuff! That's why we're trying to get there, we've got some too! :D

Many thanks for looking for me!

trickywoos
27-09-07, 08:52 AM
Everything is booked! Flying over, Holiday Inn Hotel for Thurs and Sun night and camping in between! Woohoo!!

Jelster
01-10-07, 03:47 PM
Everything is booked! Flying over, Holiday Inn Hotel for Thurs and Sun night and camping in between! Woohoo!!

Latest update....

I'm taking the car because the bikes in bits, but we've also got free accommodation on the same site as the Corona crew :D

Maybe see you next weekend :cool:

trickywoos
02-10-07, 08:48 PM
Latest update....

I'm taking the car because the bikes in bits, but we've also got free accommodation on the same site as the Corona crew :D

Maybe see you next weekend :cool:
LOL, see you in the bar- keep an eye out for this motley crew:

http://inlinethumb44.webshots.com/21867/2594912550101963645S425x425Q85.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2594912550101963645sXROvN)