PDA

View Full Version : BSB From Cadwell

Lissa
27-08-07, 02:12 PM
On ITV4 right now!

Sideshow#36
27-08-07, 03:52 PM
Yeah, First race was good. Lets hope the second is as good.

Lissa
27-08-07, 04:10 PM
Jesus.

Camier.

His leg looked really bad:(

Sideshow#36
27-08-07, 04:12 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!
That was bent almost back up towards his head!!!!

markmoto
27-08-07, 04:17 PM
Jesus.

Camier.

His leg looked really bad:(

Man that was nasty :|

Alpinestarhero
27-08-07, 05:20 PM
Cam,iers leg....yeesh, made me and maria feel ill. There goes the rest of his season. Shame, he was riding really well.

Not suprised Byrne had his accident, he's been showboating off that leap all day.

And leon haslam....rookie mistakes

Matt

Defender
27-08-07, 05:25 PM
I flicked through the channels and found BSB was on.

Was there any advertisements on ITV1 etc - I reckon loads of people will have missed it.

What about Patton in the Virgin Media race - Almost 5 secs ahead.

I don't think much of the track, what with the mountain and the narrowness.

aarond
27-08-07, 07:01 PM
was there, was great!!!!

fizzwheel
27-08-07, 07:20 PM
Camier that was nasty, had my cringing especially when they replayed it...

Sideshow#36
27-08-07, 08:30 PM
Just looked on the MCN website (nobody else is reporting it yet) and they rekon he broke his femur and dislocated his knee. Season over me thinks.

fizzwheel
27-08-07, 08:40 PM
Thats just what Toseland did there a few years ago...

BILLY
27-08-07, 09:13 PM
I was there too:cool: Yep he did break his femur and was air lifted to hospital later:( Awsome racing it's a shame they don't show all the races the 125 and KTM super duke races where brill:D

tricky
28-08-07, 08:11 AM
I was there too:cool: Yep he did break his femur and was air lifted to hospital later:( Awsome racing it's a shame they don't show all the races the 125 and KTM super duke races where brill:D

I to was there, showed the 125 and SS600 on ITV4 :thumbsup:

Keith1983
28-08-07, 09:27 AM
The racing was great I was there, I offended Leon Haslam within about 5 mins of arriving! I was looking for a landmark to meet my Dad by and walked into some bloke who proceeded to mutter "For f*%ks sake" under his breath so I turned round and there he was. He is no doubt a talented rider but acts like a spoilt bratt, it's about time he earnt something rather than riding his Dad's coat tails me thinks!

weazelz
28-08-07, 10:01 AM
didn't quite 'kick it up a gear' this weekend then Leon?

you'd think he might have learned something about Park corner in '05 when he pushed Lavilla off the track, but evidently not

Keith1983
28-08-07, 10:05 AM
No doubt he had a good first race. It still beggars belief that he had a go at moto GP, I really don't know how that happened. On the other hand Camier was all over Rea before he binned it for them both! Given his lack of experience I think he will prove that he can go bigger than BSB. Hope you get better soon Leon, Camier that is.

trickywoos
28-08-07, 11:55 AM
Was there too, sickening crash by Camier, hope he gets better soon.

How many SV's did you spot? Hundreds!!!

tricky
28-08-07, 11:57 AM
Being a bit harsh on Haslam aren't we ? I think I'd mutter something similar if you bumped into me first thing in the morning. Probably worst if you spilt my tea ;)

Looks positive for the other Leon link (http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sport/sportresults/mcn/2007/august/aug28-31/aug2807britishsuperbikesleoncamieroutlookpositive/)

SV225
28-08-07, 12:41 PM
The first race was looking good, 'til they binned it. Still good racing just not as close. Also saw the two mountain crashes in the second race, both fairly spectacular. KTMs looked good in practice, they seem to be highside machines though - saw loads twitching and bucking.

Did anyone go back through Horncastle? LOADS of bikes :cool: Past Horncastle I had to turn around once for an accident and got diverted from another. Apparently the police dealt with 40 accidents over the weekend :(

BLACKFIRE
28-08-07, 12:45 PM
I was there too. I had an awsome weekend. A nice yellow curvey in the camping enclosure. Had a rider that looked about 12 !!! No offence ...any one off here ???
The racin on the day was brilliant - Camier was goin for it on race one and rather unfortunate that he brought Rea down but hes new (ish) and he is definatly goin to be one to watch, next season now obviously cos that crash was nasty.
Dont know what Haslam was playin at, suppose maybe the pressure got to him cos he HAD to win to be in with a chance of the title.
Met him in the club house on sat night actually and apart from being really short !!! He was really nice.

SV225
28-08-07, 12:48 PM
I was there too. I had an awsome weekend. A nice yellow curvey in the camping enclosure. Had a rider that looked about 12 !!! No offence ...any one off here ???

Sounds a lot like me :smt031

BLACKFIRE
28-08-07, 12:58 PM
Was goin to come over and say hi but I had just got there and you were just goin out on Saturday. Nice bike though :D

SV225
28-08-07, 01:05 PM
Was goin to come over and say hi but I had just got there and you were just goin out on Saturday. Nice bike though :D

Thanks. When I got back saturday night the gates were shut and I had to push the bike in :( Also got told off by the 'security' on Sunday night 'cos of our fire - It seems Health&Safety has reached cadwell :mad: Was a good weekend though

Stormspiel
28-08-07, 04:06 PM
I was there all weekend.

Anbody see a woman crossing the track and going up toward holding area in a motorised scooter ? Twas my mum and girlfriend :) Got a few pics of her taking the chicaner on it sunday night after qualifying.

Was straight in front of the mountain when Camier came off, Didn't look too bad initially and i haven't managed to see any replays. He went down with a good thump but seemed to rll into it and tuck up. Shakey looked like he'd burnt his a$$ and couldnt stand up quick enough :D

Hope Camier makes a speedy recovery, He's had a good first season and i reckon he'll be contending for the title next year.

lawson17
28-08-07, 04:10 PM
Just looked on the MCN website (nobody else is reporting it yet) and they rekon he broke his femur and dislocated his knee. Season over me thinks.

Hope he gets better soon, he's a local hero!:king:

Just been told he broke his left femur, fractured pelvis (operation today) and dislocated/fractured knee, as well as bruising!

Get Well Soon Leon!:(

BILLY
28-08-07, 09:37 PM
Is the tv coverage going to be repeated this week???? I forgot to set my video:rolleyes:

Keith1983
28-08-07, 09:39 PM
Going back to the police dealing with alot of incidents, it's not normal for me to do this but I would like to say that I thought the police dealt with the crowds fantastically and managed to keep things ticking over with a sensible approach to things.

weazelz
28-08-07, 09:44 PM
Is the tv coverage going to be repeated this week???? I forgot to set my video:rolleyes:

Thursday 30 August 5:30pm Men & Motors

Friday 31 August 3:30pm Men & Motors

Saturday 01 September 1:30pm ITV1

BILLY
29-08-07, 08:03 PM
Thursday 30 August 5:30pm Men & Motors

Friday 31 August 3:30pm Men & Motors

Saturday 01 September 1:30pm ITV1

Cheers:cool:

Razor
30-08-07, 10:56 PM
Get well soon Leon Camier (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1b7k3FILIGA)

Lissa
01-09-07, 10:08 AM
Get well soon Leon Camier (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1b7k3FILIGA)

I had to do it, didn't I? I had to watch it again! Makes me go cold just seeing it.:pale:

markmoto
01-09-07, 10:23 AM
it is prity narley! but you cant help wanting to see it again lol