PDA

View Full Version : Lorenzo

Alpinestarhero
02-09-07, 11:14 AM
Is it me, or does he seem like a bit of a tit?

I don't like him very much. Ace rider, but seems up his own....*expletive*

Similar to rossi humor, but...somehow....not as funny

Matt

The Basket
02-09-07, 11:22 AM
Yeah...but he can back it up with wins.

Pasini looks pleased with himself too.

Alpinestarhero
02-09-07, 11:32 AM
I think Pasini is just happy the bike didnt seize in front of his home crowd.

That would have been embarresing...

Matt

Pedrosa
05-09-07, 10:14 AM
Jorge Lorenzo is without any shadow of doubt an immense talent. When he first enetred the world stage on his Derbi he was pushing Dani Pedrosa on the much superior Honda bike. He will I have no doubt be a big success when he steps up to the main class.

Despite how he comes across with his cringing celebrations, Jorge is a very sensible lad. Very articulate and comes across well in any interview, he is also fast grasping some command of English.He was also humble enough to admit that he benefitted from a huge slice of luck in San Marino when his epic battle with Dovi was curtailed due to mechanical failure of the Italian's bike. Those two are head and shoulders above the rest in that category at the moment.

His celebrations are embarasing stuff though and for me are misplaced in the smaller classes. But then again the game today is all about self promotion and getting people to take note of you. Lessons perhaps learned from watching his idol Valentino. Love him or hate him he will no doubt fast become one of the biggest earners from the sport and very possibly a future Moto GP world champion.

STRAMASHER
07-09-07, 08:51 AM
Yeah i think of him as quite an abrasive character, ..........alright, a right tit! His daft celebrations still put a smile on my face, and i cannot wait to see him on the "big250s":rolleyes: next year. Hopefully shake it up a bit.

(Ped) He openly admits to being a huge Biaggi fan, which will no doubt serve us up some (much needed) entertainment next season being in the same garage as Vale.:smt045 Fireworks? We can hope.