PDA

View Full Version : TVSF Christmas Shindig

ASM-Forever
30-09-07, 12:30 PM
Thats right...im mentioning christmas in September....what you going to do about it?(Note how i didnt say xmas...worst of all abbreviations).

Anyhow with regards to a meal/roller disco/karaoke night or what have you, i'm not saying we should actually have one...but we should post/pretend to have one to maintain our rep as best section.

I suggest we start with a game of pin the tail on the ape and then we take it from there.

As you can tell, this is a very serious post.

Law
30-09-07, 12:35 PM
Thats right...im mentioning christmas in September....what you going to do about it?(Note how i didnt say xmas...worst of all abbreviations).

Anyhow with regards to a meal/roller disco/karaoke night or what have you, i'm not saying we should actually have one...but we should post/pretend to have one to maintain our rep as best section.

I suggest we start with a game of pin the tail on the ape and then we take it from there.

What's wrong with Xmas? I'm lazy. :p

The GM are debating whether to extend an invitation to you and hold ours at the Golden Retriever.

ASM-Forever
30-09-07, 12:47 PM
What's wrong with Xmas? I'm lazy. :p

The GM are debating whether to extend an invitation to you and hold ours at the Golden Retriever.

Would seating arrangements be similar to those at Rykers, ET/Sarah/Rigor at one end, myself/Nick2/SDMF at the other, with a smattering of muted talking and shifty glances? Come to think of it there was an 'us and them' division at Fox's as well.

Sections at war.......:p

Warthog
30-09-07, 05:09 PM
Sounds like a great idea, we can have cocktail weenies, white hats, and everyone gets lost and turns up at a different venue :lol:

sarah
01-10-07, 11:57 AM
Would seating arrangements be similar to those at Rykers, ET/Sarah/Rigor at one end, myself/Nick2/SDMF at the other, with a smattering of muted talking and shifty glances? Come to think of it there was an 'us and them' division at Fox's as well.

Sections at war.......:p

Dan was there with the GM too. I think we were looking shifty (at Fox's)because we were planning a covert operation to get photos of those amazing white boots of yours.

SDMF
01-10-07, 04:13 PM
Dan was there with the GM too. I think we were looking shifty (at Fox's)because we were planning a covert operation to get photos of those amazing white boots of yours.

White boots do look rather stunning ;)

Stig
01-10-07, 06:37 PM

So long as it isn't the same date as the Soho Massive XMAS do, then I should be able to attend. :wink:

StreetHawk
02-10-07, 09:49 AM
too Early!