PDA

View Full Version : NEC Bike Show

Pages : [1] 2

StreetHawk
23-10-07, 09:41 AM
Who's up for a day trip to the bike show?

http://www.motorcycleshow.co.uk/

I'm keen to take a day off in the week so it's less busy and may take the car depending on weather and if I have any cash to buy goodies.. Got room in the car for others if you want transport?

Adult tickets in advance are £13 or £15 on the door.. Monday 26th Nov looks good for me..

:-D

SDMF
23-10-07, 12:14 PM
I should be going up to this too- though I was planning on going on a Friday as it uses less holiday time for me!

KnightRider
23-10-07, 01:34 PM
Am going, but was going to go at the weekend. I might reconsider though.

DanAbnormal
23-10-07, 02:53 PM
I'm going to one of the trade days. With any luck they will still have those spandex clad ladies hanging out of their tops. Woooooooooooh!:p

Well, you didn't think I was going for the motorbikes did you?!

Law
23-10-07, 11:17 PM
Maybe, some of the GM are thinking of going as well...

sarah
23-10-07, 11:34 PM
Maybe, some of the GM are thinking of going as well...

ET and I are thinking of going on the Monday but we may be travelling down from up north.

Law
24-10-07, 12:06 AM
ET and I are thinking of going on the Monday but we may be travelling down from up north.

I said some of the GM, not 2 of the Taffia. :p

Demonz
24-10-07, 08:26 AM
I'll be up for sure. And flexible on dates - was thinking of driving aswell.

Anyone know whats the best date for bargains - and less crowds?

StreetHawk
24-10-07, 09:34 AM
I'll be up for sure. And flexible on dates - was thinking of driving aswell.

Anyone know whats the best date for bargains - and less crowds?

I'm thinking monday will be the first less busy day, preview day on the friday is expensive to get in, sat/sun will be rammed so the first weekday at normal prices should be quieter.. I reckon there should be bargains to be had on the monday. As for bargains, I dunno really, would have thought there will be discounted stuff each day? :confused:

ASM-Forever
24-10-07, 01:09 PM
Who's up for a day trip to the bike show?

http://www.motorcycleshow.co.uk/

I'm keen to take a day off in the week so it's less busy and may take the car depending on weather and if I have any cash to buy goodies.. Got room in the car for others if you want transport?

Adult tickets in advance are £13 or £15 on the door.. Monday 26th Nov looks good for me..

If the weather is crap and you go by car i'm calling shotgun. If the weather is decent and you ride, then i should be good to ride by then anyway, so i will join you. Its not like i have anything better to do. :p

ASM-Forever
24-10-07, 05:53 PM
I say we all go together, thus when we have settled on a date everyone should book leave, or preferably skive off.

That would mean we can cover for Nick4 when he "meets" Sandy.

StreetHawk
24-10-07, 05:57 PM
I say we all go together, thus when we have settled on a date everyone should book leave, or preferably skive off.

That would mean we can cover for Nick4 when he "meets" Sandy.

:rolleyes:

ASM-Forever
24-10-07, 07:32 PM
:rolleyes:

Oh sorry, forgot to be covert. ;)

philbut
25-10-07, 09:19 AM

Same here. Went last year at the weekend and it was sooooooo crowded. Monday sounds like a good idea. I am meetin up with a mate from cambridge there too so I'll try and persuade him to take the monday off. If you have a space or 2 free in the car that would be cool - split the petrol money etc.

Warthog
25-10-07, 02:35 PM
Monday hey? Why don't you all GET A JOB! :smt013

Law
25-10-07, 02:53 PM
Monday hey? Why don't you all GET A JOB! :smt013

Take the day off! You do get holidays?

StreetHawk
25-10-07, 03:20 PM
Same here. Went last year at the weekend and it was sooooooo crowded. Monday sounds like a good idea. I am meetin up with a mate from cambridge there too so I'll try and persuade him to take the monday off. If you have a space or 2 free in the car that would be cool - split the petrol money etc.

No problemo, probly me and a mate going, maybe ASM (!) so have space for a couple more, could stop off near you as it's on the way. Then again I may be going on the bike, not decided yet! :rolleyes:

Warthog
25-10-07, 03:37 PM
Take the day off! You do get holidays?

I do, but they are all used up on going to New York and silly little things like that :-P

StreetHawk
25-10-07, 06:29 PM
I do, but they are all used up on going to New York and silly little things like that :-P

Your wasting your life away.. Why use up all your holiday going to New York when you can come to Birmingham with us! ;-)

Warthog
25-10-07, 09:07 PM
*ugh* lived in Birmingham for 4 years thank you very much :-P

Law
25-10-07, 10:09 PM
Do you guys want to mingle with us GM on the day?

Demonz
26-10-07, 08:43 AM
Do you guys want to mingle with us GM on the day?

What day are you going up?

I'll go Monday too - I like the reasoning with it being quiet. But will definately drive up. Nick, if you guys decide to ride i'll be happy to courier anything back if needed and plenty of spare seats otherwise.

StreetHawk
26-10-07, 09:36 AM
If the GM lot are going on the monday then we'll meet up... Gmonsta - Cheers for the offer, not sure if i'm riding or not yet, will probly be a last minute decision! Will have to exhange numbers before the monday so we can all meet up.. :-)

philbut
26-10-07, 09:51 AM

I'll go Monday too - I like the reasoning with it being quiet. But will definately drive up. Nick, if you guys decide to ride i'll be happy to courier anything back if needed and plenty of spare seats otherwise.

You don't know what you have let yourself in for there mate ;) My mrs can shop for England.

KnightRider
26-10-07, 09:56 AM
I'm thinking that Monday might be a plan. Definately want to go in a car but unfortunately my girlfriend takes it to work with her. Nick do you have a spare seat for a little one?

StreetHawk
26-10-07, 11:54 AM
I'm thinking that Monday might be a plan. Definately want to go in a car but unfortunately my girlfriend takes it to work with her. Nick do you have a spare seat for a little one?

I can get hold of a booster seat yeah! ;)

May ride up yet tho, depends on weather.. But if I drive then then it's Me, my mate , ASM, Philbut and you then.

ASM-Forever
26-10-07, 01:11 PM
I can get hold of a booster seat yeah! ;)

May ride up yet tho, depends on weather.. But if I drive then then it's Me, my mate , ASM, Philbut and you then.

LMAO :mrgreen::smt045

KnightRider
26-10-07, 01:40 PM
Hmmm am definately going to need a car up there. Not sure how I am going to be able to get my Abba stand back otherwise!

Law
26-10-07, 01:50 PM

Monday 26th, but I still need to buy the spare ticket I was offered.

ASM-Forever
26-10-07, 02:05 PM
I guess this is directed at Nick as he seems to be in the driving seat, let us know when dates are confirmed and we can book tickets(if we still can).

Now to consider what other useless tat i can buy for the R6....:):):)

KnightRider
26-10-07, 02:12 PM
Just to confirm are we definately going on the Monday? Have you all bought tickets and book the day off work yet?

sarah
26-10-07, 02:13 PM
Just to confirm are we definately going on the Monday? Have you all bought tickets and book the day off work yet?

Yes.
No.
Yes.

KnightRider
26-10-07, 02:31 PM
Yes.
No.
Yes.

Helpful as always!

philbut
26-10-07, 05:13 PM
Yes
No
Don't need to :smt033

ASM-Forever
28-10-07, 02:15 PM
Wise words, copied and pasted, courtesy of SV_Muppet:

If you're going to the NEC next month by car, don't queue up to get into the NEC parking area, head onto the A45 towards Birmingham and follow the signs for Birmingham International Railway Station:

1) You'll end up parked right by the building (usually within 100 yds ish) so if the weather's crap you won't have to walk far outside.

2) You'll be warm and dry walking through the corridors to the show.

3) The station has car park ticket machines and you won't have to wait in a big queue.

4) It's £1 cheaper to park so you can spend an extra pound in the show on goodies.

5) You get to clown around on the moving walkways.

But don't tell everybody!:driving:

ogden
28-10-07, 10:30 PM
Exhibitions are, basically, rubbish. If you want to swing a leg over a potential next-bike, go to a dealer. If you're looking for a cheap lid or something, then a bike show makes sense if you factor in the cost of travel & entry. But basically, they're a bit pants.

So, umm, that'll be a no then.

StreetHawk
29-10-07, 10:13 AM
Ok, i'll defo drive up on the monday (26th).. Got the day off and will buy tickets this week.

So in my car I got me, my mate Justin (had a Fazer 600 but binned it), ASM, Philbut and Knightrider.. That right?

KnightRider
29-10-07, 10:31 AM
Yep - will book time off and tickets today.

ASM-Forever
31-10-07, 01:04 PM
So has anyone booked tickets yet? If you have then i will.

ASM-Forever
31-10-07, 01:16 PM
Here's a direct link: https://www.theticketfactory.com/online/seatSelect.asp

I have booked....to hell with you all.

I was also lured into going for the £15 ticket that has free neckwarmers. :)

ASM-Forever
31-10-07, 01:21 PM
I have stumbled across this:

http://www.motorcycleshow.co.uk/mci2007/how_to_stage.html

In Summary:

Niall’s Round!
In a uniquely generous gesture, TWO’s road test editor, Niall Mackenzie will also be buying show-goers a beer. All you have to do is log onto visordown.com and download a coupon and present it to Niall or one of his gorgeous assistants, and enjoy a cold one. Cheers!!

Everyone d/l a coupon. :)

KnightRider
31-10-07, 03:38 PM
Thats all good and well, but it is only available on the preview day!

4.TWO/Visordown All-Star Forum interactive theatre will feature bike giveaways and celebrity appearances from the likes of Niall Mackenzie and James Whitham. Visitors can have their photos taken alongside celebrities and uploaded on to the Visordown website, and on Preview Day (23rd November) it will be ‘Niall’s Round’, as Niall Mackenzie buys the beers! Link (http://forums.sv650.org/4.TWO/Visordown%20All-Star%20Forum%20interactive%20theatre%20will%20feat ure%20bike%20giveaways%20and%20celebrity%20appeara nces%20from%20the%20likes%20of%20Niall%20Mackenzie %20and%20James%20Whitham.%20Visitors%20can%20have% 20their%20photos%20taken%20alongside%20celebrities %20and%20uploaded%20on%20to%20the%20Visordown%20we bsite,%20and%20on%20Preview%20Day%20%2823rd%20Nove mber%29%20it%20will%20be%20%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%98Niall %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s%20Round%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99,%20a s%20Niall%20Mackenzie%20buys%20the%20beers%21)

Check your info before getting everyone excited about free beer!

J

PS - did you even find the voucher yourself?

ASM-Forever
31-10-07, 04:58 PM
Thats all good and well, but it is only available on the preview day!

Link (http://forums.sv650.org/4.TWO/Visordown%20All-Star%20Forum%20interactive%20theatre%20will%20feat ure%20bike%20giveaways%20and%20celebrity%20appeara nces%20from%20the%20likes%20of%20Niall%20Mackenzie %20and%20James%20Whitham.%20Visitors%20can%20have% 20their%20photos%20taken%20alongside%20celebrities %20and%20uploaded%20on%20to%20the%20Visordown%20we bsite,%20and%20on%20Preview%20Day%20%2823rd%20Nove mber%29%20it%20will%20be%20%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%98Niall %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s%20Round%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99,%20a s%20Niall%20Mackenzie%20buys%20the%20beers%21)

Check your info before getting everyone excited about free beer!

J

PS - did you even find the voucher yourself?

Bah.

Warthog
31-10-07, 05:06 PM
Bah.

meh

KnightRider
31-10-07, 05:21 PM
meh

Ha

StreetHawk
31-10-07, 05:29 PM
Pah

StreetHawk
31-10-07, 06:19 PM
Booking mine and my mates tickets this week, just waiting for him to confirm.. Did ASM say free beer?? Is he paying??

As designated driver I shall expect frequent refreshment on request... :-)

redbouy
31-10-07, 06:38 PM
Never been to one before, Do you guys think i would be worth a trip up. Sod all for me to do down here for the next few months. winter has set in.:santa:

StreetHawk
31-10-07, 06:45 PM
France to Brum is a long old trip for an exhibition!

Depends how bored/rich you are I suppose :-)

redbouy
31-10-07, 06:53 PM
Im doing a trip this sunday to meet a mate coming from the UK on a new bike half way up France. back monday. bout K round trip. The seasons finished now. so theres some time off owed to me. plus its a weak reason for me to go to the UK. :D
If we meet up i might be albe to read the owners manual at last 8-[

RICH hahah I like it. I just drive the Bl***y thing.

ASM-Forever
31-10-07, 09:07 PM
Booking mine and my mates tickets this week, just waiting for him to confirm.. Did ASM say free beer?? Is he paying??

As designated driver I shall expect frequent refreshment on request... :-)

But i'm just a poor student, where as Jon is a high flying city boy...he should pay for the beers. :smt045

Law
31-10-07, 11:34 PM
But i'm just a poor student, where as Jon is a high flying city boy...he should pay for the beers. :smt045

hahaha

I am sure if i was impoverished i would be all for the sharing of wealth.....but sadly i am not.

How much have you spent on your biking?

StreetHawk
01-11-07, 10:36 AM

A poor student who just spent £500 on a Yoshi?? :p I think you should all be buying me drinks and lunch come to think of it :D

ASM-Forever
01-11-07, 12:33 PM
A poor student who just spent £500 on a Yoshi?? :p I think you should all be buying me drinks and lunch come to think of it :D

Lol i didn't spend £500, i was going to, but i hunted for a bargain. :smt045

I still maintain my impoverished status, but might buy you a drink if you behave yourself. :p

ASM-Forever
01-11-07, 12:37 PM
hahaha

How much have you spent on your biking?

Well over 3/4 years.....not sure really.

I've had a few bikes but for the most part i've sold them for what i initially paid. Most expensive thing were the continual rebuilds of my Mito/RS125's.

ASM-Forever
01-11-07, 09:49 PM
Having just read the 'intercoms' thread in bike talk/issues, i have come to the conclusion that we should all get them. Not only will it allow Jon to deliver compelling tales as we ride, but by default we get call-signs. :)

E.G. as we go racing up an undetermined A-road, Jon "short-stack/high-tower" (etc), can tell Nick6 "honey-badger" to slow down(on the straights obviously) so we all stay together.

As it turns out they are meant to be cheap at the NEC....it would be rude not to.

KnightRider
02-11-07, 11:16 AM
How cheap is cheap? I agree that it would be fun to get an intercom system set up but if it going to cost an arm and a leg then I might not bother.

Jon

PS - I have dibbs on the callsign "Maverick" - yes it is a clishe but I am short, I ride a motorbike and my devilish good looks mean that I am the closest thing that the TV Sausage factory has to Tom Cruise :cool:.

KnightRider
02-11-07, 12:14 PM
On second thoughts, those intercom kits look well expensive! When you look at them they seem to start off at a decent price, but when you realise that you have to upgrade to a version that will accept a Bike2Bike radio and then buy the radio on top things start to get real expensive.

The alternative could be to just buy a bunch of radio's from ebay and get ear peices and microphones for them!

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 01:09 PM
Maverick......Tom Cruise....The Hoff.....is there something you need to tell us Jon? :)

Warthog
02-11-07, 01:11 PM
Excellent idea, so long as they are cheap!

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 01:38 PM
Excellent idea, so long as they are cheap!

We will go bargain hunting, or Jon will subsidise us all. :cool:

KnightRider
02-11-07, 01:41 PM
Maverick......Tom Cruise....The Hoff.....is there something you need to tell us Jon? :)

Your right, I confess... I am way cooler than you ASM:cool:.

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 01:47 PM
Your right, I confess... I have contracted the ghey.

You can ride at the front then. :p

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 01:59 PM
i'm off to ebay to do some intercom related recon.

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 02:10 PM
This seems to be a cheaper one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MOTOPRO-MTX600-Bike-2-Bike-Intercom-Package_W0QQitemZ220164405855QQihZ012QQcategoryZ12 2235QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

£74.99, but thats 2 sets so £40 really.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/oxford-products-bike-to-bike-intercom_W0QQitemZ190168486878QQihZ009QQcategoryZ1 22235QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oxford bike-2-bike

They seem the budget options....my laziness prevents me from finding more. :)

KnightRider
02-11-07, 02:21 PM
Dont fall into the trap of just looking at biker Walkie Talkies. You can buy VOX headsets for most of the different brands of walkie talkie which opens up the market considerably.

There are also no specs on either of those pages. The oxford one looks like it is designed for comms with a pillion. In which case it is probably only a 0.5w radio with a very small range. We probably want something between a 2w or 5w radio so that we can communicate with anyone who falls behind. We also want to try and get vox headsets with adjustable noise activation as nobody wants to spend the whole journey listening to the sound of wind blowing on the microphones.

KnightRider
02-11-07, 02:24 PM
PS - i am no expert so its probably worth asking the ape to give his thoughts. Having been a comms officer in the army he probably knows a thing or two about radio's.

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 02:26 PM
Expert or not, you seem to know a hell of a lot more than me. We will have to consult the ape at the next meet, that should lower the amount of tumbleweed.

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 02:27 PM
PS - i am no expert so its probably worth asking the ape to give his thoughts. Having been a comms officer in the army he probably knows a thing or two about radio's.

Forgot to express my surprise that someone gave the ape a commission. :p

Stig
02-11-07, 05:23 PM
Forgot to express my surprise that someone gave the ape a commission. :p

They didn't. I worked. Officers don't.

I have an autocom fitted. With an additional radio plugged in, it's possible to have rider-to-rider comms. Personally, not interested in it.

KnightRider
02-11-07, 05:28 PM

I have an autocom fitted. With an additional radio plugged in, it's possible to have rider-to-rider comms. Personally, not interested in it.

If the Ape isn't offering any of his experience I guess you are stuck with my expertise. Which is a shame cause I got all my info from a website called "walkietalkie.com"!!

Jon

ASM-Forever
02-11-07, 11:31 PM

Typical anti-social ape. :p

Stig
03-11-07, 08:30 AM
I just think it would be too much of a distraction. Being able to hear and speak to your pillion is one thing, but being distracted by another rider yapping in your ear I think is not so cool.

I really don't understand people that get lost in a group. If all the group were to talk to each other and understand what to do if you lose the rider in front / behind, then you shouldn't lose riders. No need to communicate otherwise.

Well that's what I think anyway. :rolleyes:

KnightRider
03-11-07, 12:02 PM
I really don't understand people that get lost in a group.

Have you ever riden with Warthog or Philbut? If so you would understand that they dont understand the concept of keeping you in their mirrors.

StreetHawk
03-11-07, 02:14 PM
Personally i'm with the Ape on this one... I think it's distracting and dangerous TBH!

ASM-Forever
03-11-07, 03:36 PM
I agree that incessant chatter is a pain in the ass, but in all seriousness who wouldn't want a dose of ASM in their ear, to make the ride complete. :)

Warthog
05-11-07, 03:56 PM
Have you ever riden with Warthog or Philbut? If so you would understand that they dont understand the concept of keeping you in their mirrors.

Don't you understand the requirement to ride fast enough to see my face in my mirror?? :p

iaincX04
05-11-07, 04:11 PM
If you buy tickets in advance, there's a free Oxford neck warmer pack for everybody - joy!

ASM-Forever
05-11-07, 05:03 PM
If you buy tickets in advance, there's a free Oxford neck warmer pack for everybody - joy!

I'm pretty sure you can buy a ticket for £15 and get 3 free neckwarmers OR for £13 with no freebies.

ogden
06-11-07, 12:35 AM
Being able to hear and speak to your pillion is one thing, but being distracted by another rider yapping in your ear I think is not so cool.

I really don't understand people that get lost in a group. If all the group were to talk to each other and understand what to do if you lose the rider in front / behind, then you shouldn't lose riders. No need to communicate otherwise.

If you can't keep up when riding in a group, you're riding in the wrong group.

Besides, the last thing I want to hear when riding is other people yapping.

No, scratch that. The last thing I want to hear when riding is that grinding sound when plastic meets tarmac. And then the air ambulance.

Stig
06-11-07, 07:44 AM
No, scratch that. The last thing I want to hear when riding is that grinding sound when plastic meets tarmac. And then the air ambulance.

I concur. Not a nice sound at all. Although I never actually got to hear or see the air ambulance. :rolleyes:

philbut
06-11-07, 08:47 PM
I tried using an intercom with Karolina on the back. Th enovelty lasted about 30min. then we ran out of stuff to talk about and the wind noise got really anoying. Plus when we tried to take our helmets off, the ear piece got stuck and dug into the side of your head. No fun, but then they only cost £4.99 from Aldi!

I think a better idea would be to all get a GPS set and tracker dots fitted to all our bikes so we can track each other.... or is that going a little far,may be we could just check our mirrors ;-)

ASM-Forever
07-11-07, 03:01 PM
Got my ticket in the post today. :)

They also fell for my Dr.Mark ruse.

Warthog
07-11-07, 03:35 PM
You cheapen the entire profession :smt093

ASM-Forever
07-11-07, 05:32 PM
You cheapen the entire profession :smt093

Bah...i'm as much a doctor as you are. ;)

Warthog
07-11-07, 05:57 PM
I can see it now, when you get to the NEC:

Man: "Ticket and ID please"
Mark: "d'oh"
Man: "Your ticket is invalid, thanks for your money, bye"

StreetHawk
07-11-07, 06:18 PM
Bah...i'm as much a doctor as you are. ;)

As in Dr Fox, Dr Dre, Dr Who?

ASM-Forever
07-11-07, 07:13 PM
I can see it now, when you get to the NEC:

Man: "Ticket and ID please"
Mark: "d'oh"
Man: "Your ticket is invalid, thanks for your money, bye"

On the contrary:

Man: "Ticket please sir"
Mark: "Ahem Doctor....if you please"
Man: <Grovelling> "Oh sorry Doctor....please take the contents of my wallet and help yourself to my wife"
Dr.Mark: "Don't mind if i do my good man"(removes monocle/tophat)

ASM-Forever
07-11-07, 07:15 PM
As in Dr Fox, Dr Dre, Dr Who?

There's a line here somewhere, concerning having the same amount of talent as Valentino...but thats too obvious.

If you're going to press the issue, i will have to settle on Dr.Pepper.

Warthog
07-11-07, 07:57 PM
On the contrary:

Man: "Ticket please sir"
Mark: "Ahem Doctor....if you please"
Man: <Grovelling> "Oh sorry Doctor....please take the contents of my wallet and help yourself to my wife"
Dr.Mark: "Don't mind if i do my good man"(removes monocle/tophat)

That is one heck of a fantasy land you inhabit there "Dr" Cripple.

ASM-Forever
07-11-07, 08:15 PM
That is one heck of a fantasy land you inhabit there "Dr" Cripple.

It least my doctorate is in medicine, as opposed to you quasi-doctors, with your quals in microbiology etc.

sandy
07-11-07, 11:51 PM
Hi

I will be going but i'm being naughty, i'm going twice. I'm going with the lads at work on the 26th on my bike. Then again on the 1st with my son and a few other men from work, but I shall be going in the car then, as my son is not so sure of travelling on the back of his mums bike. Which is ashame.

so hope to see you, we should have an sv t-shirt to identify us all.:rave:

sandy

ASM-Forever
07-11-07, 11:56 PM
Hi

I will be going but i'm being naughty, i'm going twice. I'm going with the lads at work on the 26th on my bike. Then again on the 1st with my son and a few other men from work, but I shall be going in the car then, as my son is not so sure of travelling on the back of his mums bike. Which is ashame.

so hope to see you, we should have an sv t-shirt to identify us all.:rave:

sandy

We'll be sure to let Nick6 know, so he can suitably prepare himself.

Also there are some .ORG shirts knocking around, i've seen Rigor wearing one.

StreetHawk
08-11-07, 10:30 AM
We'll be sure to let Nick6 know, so he can suitably prepare himself.

As i'm happily co-habiting I suggest ASM get his glad rags on.... :-)

Law
08-11-07, 11:43 AM

Sam makes them, I have one as well. :D

Hi

so hope to see you, we should have an sv t-shirt to identify us all.

sandy

ASM doesn't need a t-shirt, we'll make him wear a red rose so you can identify him. :)

ASM-Forever
08-11-07, 02:50 PM
As i'm happily co-habiting I suggest ASM get his glad rags on.... :-)

Living in sin more like. ;)

Although i am neither happy, nor cohabitating, i am seeing someone....shame. :p

ASM-Forever
08-11-07, 02:52 PM
ASM doesn't need a t-shirt, we'll make him wear a red rose so you can identify him. :)

Don't tell me the GM are going on Monday as well. :rolleyes:

sarah
08-11-07, 02:53 PM
Don't tell me the GM are going on Monday as well. :rolleyes:

I am :cool:

ASM-Forever
08-11-07, 03:15 PM
I am :cool:

We look forward to seeing Dave. :D

sarah
08-11-07, 03:16 PM
We look forward to seeing you. :D