Blue_SV650S
01-11-07, 12:48 PM
I am booked onto this, it is an absolute bargain at £69!!! :smt045

http://www.focusedevents.com/event_info.asp?ID=214

Forecast is fair:-

Anyone else game?

plowsie
01-11-07, 12:52 PM
Might come down and have a watch at Lunch Blue, 5 mins from me work. Can't come and play though cos its too late notice :(

Blue_SV650S
01-11-07, 12:59 PM
Might come down and have a watch at Lunch Blue, 5 mins from me work. Can't come and play though cos its too late notice :(

Cool, hopefully your lunch doesn't coincide with the track lunch hour, else there wont be much watching going on!! :D

plowsie
01-11-07, 01:18 PM
Cool, hopefully your lunch doesn't coincide with the track lunch hour, else there wont be much watching going on!! :D
True, if i go in at 8.30 to work i get an hour and half lunch from 1 till 2.30 :) Do they just allow you in to watch or does watching stars such as yourself come at a price:farao:?

weazelz
01-11-07, 02:15 PM
hmmm. just discovered that I have 4 days holiday that I can't carry over to '08. let me have a word with the boss ...

Blue_SV650S
01-11-07, 03:14 PM
True, if i go in at 8.30 to work i get an hour and half lunch from 1 till 2.30 :) Do they just allow you in to watch or does watching stars such as yourself come at a price:farao:?

I will charge for photos and autographs :D but the track doesn’t charge for spectators on the day no :)

hmmm. just discovered that I have 4 days holiday that I can't carry over to '08. let me have a word with the boss ...

Good lad 8)

plowsie
01-11-07, 03:23 PM
Ok kewl well i'll be down there to come down and have a look, will sit about and try n get some piccys of ya mate, what colour bikeage you gonna be on Blue? Blue n yellow or yellow?

weazelz
01-11-07, 03:43 PM
what group are you in Nick?

weazelz
01-11-07, 05:39 PM
booked. inter's. bike still works. dunno if I remember how to ride it though ;-)

plowsie
01-11-07, 06:18 PM
Lol weazelz what you gonna be on? SV?

Blue_SV650S
01-11-07, 06:49 PM
booked. inter's. bike still works. dunno if I remember how to ride it though ;-)

Good lad!! 8)

Oh ... I booked fast group, but hey, you can hopefully move if you want/need to on the day :smt045

I hope my bikes still works ... I haven't ridden (or even started) the SV since Cadders ... that will be 17 weeks to the day ... :oops:

Going to take the Mille for a play too :smt077

plowsie
01-11-07, 06:50 PM
Blue can you bump the thread on Sunday night if your on so i remember please :)

weazelz
01-11-07, 06:55 PM
Lol weazelz what you gonna be on? SV?

yup, I'll be on my heap of an SV

plowsie
01-11-07, 06:57 PM
Cool i'll be the fat **** standing around the last section with a camera if i'm allowed :) Will wear a yellow cap too ;)

weazelz
01-11-07, 06:59 PM
Good lad!! 8)

Oh ... I booked fast group, but hey, you can hopefully move if you want/need to on the day :smt045

I hope my bikes still works ... I haven't ridden (or even started) the SV since Cadders ... that will be 17 weeks to the day ... :oops:

we'll see about groups on the day .. if I'm getting help up in inter's then I'll move up

I did Feisty at Mallory in July, but it seems like a while ago. at least you ride *an* SV normally - I boing around Norf London on my blancmange-suspensioned fazer

Going to take the Mille for a play too :smt077

gis a go mistah :-)

Blue_SV650S
01-11-07, 07:11 PM
we'll see about groups on the day .. if I'm getting help up in inter's then I'll move up

I did Feisty at Mallory in July, but it seems like a while ago. at least you ride *an* SV normally - I boing around Norf London on my blancmange-suspensioned fazer

gis a go mistah :-)

indeed, it's not the last time I rode a bike!!! :rolleyes: Just my last track outing :)

feck-off!! :D I am not planning to give it much of a go meseln ... just a quick razz to see what it is like :smt045

plowsie
01-11-07, 07:13 PM
So i'm lookin out for 2 SV's and a Mille :D cool :cool:

weazelz
03-11-07, 02:10 AM
looking promising:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2835

OLDBOY RACING
03-11-07, 05:00 PM
HI new to forum & sv be at silverstone will keep a look out for you all im on a white sv with a little fat norterner on top c u there :)

Blue_SV650S
03-11-07, 08:02 PM
HI new to forum & sv be at silverstone will keep a look out for you all im on a white sv with a little fat norterner on top c u there :)

good lad, see you there :)

weazelz
03-11-07, 09:44 PM
Blue can you bump the thread on Monday night if your on so i remember please :)
shall I bump it on *sunday* night ? ;)

plowsie
03-11-07, 10:23 PM
thats what i said ;)

Blue_SV650S
04-11-07, 10:24 AM
shall I bump it on *sunday* night ? ;)

How about a bump Sunday morning?? ... :D

weazelz
04-11-07, 07:09 PM
http://spacehopper.ashwarp.co.uk/images/mrbump.gif

plowsie
05-11-07, 01:54 AM
:smt026 Just called in sick, gonna come and watch for a bit longer than expected :D

plowsie
05-11-07, 05:54 PM
Got home about hour and a half ago. Everyone seemed to have a good day, met old boy racer 1 and 2 :-o :lol:

Nice to meet Blue, Weazelz and the other chap i dont think that is registered on here.

weazelz
05-11-07, 07:36 PM
good to meet you plowsie :)

was a good day out, a bit chilly but DRY, which is the most important thing really. I did the morning in inter's & then moved up to fast for the afternoon. knocked 8s off my lap time compared to last year which I was quite chuffed with, in spite of the tyres never really getting up to full temperature because of the cold

not bad for november :D

Blue_SV650S
05-11-07, 10:13 PM
good to meet you plowsie :)

was a good day out, a bit chilly but DRY, which is the most important thing really. I did the morning in inter's & then moved up to fast for the afternoon. knocked 8s off my lap time compared to last year which I was quite chuffed with, in spite of the tyres never really getting up to full temperature because of the cold

not bad for november :D

Indeed, a good day, was good to get back on the track again after a bit of a lay-off :thumright: Good to meet everyone too 8)

Did you find you went faster when you got into the Fast group weazelz? You said you were being held up a bit in inters 8)

There appears to be 3 version of 'boy racer' ... one .. er ... was a gurl!! :D

Just cutting some vids ... I got that titanic SV-v-GIXER thou battle ... its 8 mins long and a corker 8)

plowsie
05-11-07, 10:25 PM
Lol Titanic battle!

Did you find up what was playing up with cam on the last blast on the mille? Loose connection?

Blue_SV650S
05-11-07, 10:32 PM
Lol Titanic battle!

Did you find up what was playing up with cam on the last blast on the mille? Loose connection?

I know you had a preview ... but ... you wait till you watch it, I am quite proud!! ... we were being a bit rude at times with the other riders mind!! ... my bad!! :smt044

As for the Mille footage, yeah, bearing in mind it worked fine when I transferred it to the SV, yep, musta been a loose connection ... shame as that was a good bit of footage at that point ... :smt022

Still got some footage from the session before - that will do :thumright:

weazelz
06-11-07, 10:14 AM
my legs hurt today :(

plowsie
06-11-07, 10:15 AM
why?

weazelz
06-11-07, 10:26 AM
why?
lots of hanging off like a monkey when I hadn't done it for ages

plowsie
06-11-07, 10:32 AM
:lol:

OLDBOY RACING
06-11-07, 10:39 AM
Its the real oldboy racing the little fat 1 :rolleyes: good to meet you all :p have to get my po go stick sorted out might be able to go in fast group next time any 1 racing next season gona try do some meetings if my mate on 45 doesnt do superstocks :confused:

plowsie
06-11-07, 10:41 AM
Bless him, he was so little but bit rapid on that Glen Richards R1. Forgot to ask ya how much he paid for it?

Like i say about shocks, have a look at ZX10 shocks mate. Or stick a post up in SV Talk Tuning and Tweaking.

weazelz
06-11-07, 10:58 AM
Its the real oldboy racing the little fat 1 :rolleyes: good to meet you all :p have to get my po go stick sorted out might be able to go in fast group next time any 1 racing next season gona try do some meetings if my mate on 45 doesnt do superstocks :confused:

which bike/group were you on/in? you should have come & said hello

plowsie
06-11-07, 11:05 AM
He did lol he was in the intermediates, did you not see him come over, thought you were chatting to him with us *confused* :lol:

weazelz
06-11-07, 11:10 AM
He did lol he was in the intermediates, did you not see him come over, thought you were chatting to him with us *confused* :lol:
oh .. erm .. I'm confused as well then. if he was in inter's then I probably saw him go past me a few times ;)

plowsie
06-11-07, 11:15 AM
White SV with a yellow tail on it.

OLDBOY RACING
06-11-07, 01:46 PM
I get confused but thats my age :confused:thanks for tip on shock plowsie any 1 got 1 would like ohlins if price was right & wife didnt find out :help:

weazelz
06-11-07, 02:18 PM
sorry oldboy - I must have missed you. mine was the battered yellow curvy - you might have seen a glimpse when you went past me :)

OLDBOY RACING
06-11-07, 06:25 PM
No problem mate see you some other time :)