PDA

View Full Version : Eyeball - M6 northbound tonight

Pedro68
07-11-07, 09:09 PM
Blue pointy K4 ...
Travelling northbound on the M6 just before Thirlwall at about 5:30 - 6pm this evening - just before the scene of an accident that closed 3 lanes of one of the busiest 4-lane stretches of motorway in the country ... at rush-hour ... the inconsiderate barstewards!

Anyway ... who was on the blue pointy? Anyone on here?

BTW, today I decided to take the cage ... and after waiting impatiently behind all the f*cking rubber-neckers I wish I hadn't ... because to be honest, I'd have braved fire and brimstone, hell and high-water, rain, snow and fog this evening.

Oh and my special thanks are reserved for the complete tw*t in the Ford Focus C-Max who decided to drive for half a mile following the accident spot in the outside lane when there was F*CK-ALL in lanes 1, 2, and 3 to the left of him/her, and who then decided as I was undertaking them to pull into lane 3. Thankfully lanes 1 and 2 being COMPLETELY EMPTY, I was able to move over, but then was incensed when the PR*CK flashed ME!

Grrrrr! Ok sorry, that turned into a rant :oops:

Blue-pointy rider you ought to be commended for your patience in that traffic ... didn't see you filter until you really had to ;-)

Pete

stewie
14-11-07, 04:42 PM
I regularly see a blue grey pointy on the M6 nth bnd at about 17.15 - 17.30 most nights, Ive seen him on the east lancs as well then heading up towards Billinge, sounds like Im stalking him dunnit ?, lol, but I though it was El saxo when I first saw him but it wasnt Andy so dont know who it may be.If you,re reading this say hello.