SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2010 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   AR10 Chat (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=138700)

caz650s 22-07-10 06:13 PM

Re: AR10 Chat

Maybe it would be an idea for peeps from the Org that have invited friends along make them aware of the importance of good / considerate riding on the rideout ... as said before it is not a race & everyone should ride at there own pace and not try and keep up with the rider in front because they think they need to !

Please don't think that I am being a boring old git .... old maybe !!
but I just want everyone to have a brilliant day !!

See You all there :D

kellyjo 22-07-10 06:17 PM

I only know 4 or 5 people there in person so PLEASE talk to me, last year I didnt really talk to a soul and regretted it when I got back home, all my own fault I know!! This year i'm gonna try harder and maybe loosen up with a beer or two so if you see me please say hello!!! :p

gruntygiggles 22-07-10 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caz650s (Post 2326256)
Maybe it would be an idea for peeps from the Org that have invited friends along make them aware of the importance of good / considerate riding on the rideout ... as said before it is not a race & everyone should ride at there own pace and not try and keep up with the rider in front because they think they need to !

Please don't think that I am being a boring old git .... old maybe !!
but I just want everyone to have a brilliant day !!

See You all there :D

That'll be taken care of in the form of pre-ride briefings Caz :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellyjo (Post 2326265)
I only know 4 or 5 people there in person so PLEASE talk to me, last year I didnt really talk to a soul and regretted it when I got back home, all my own fault I know!! This year i'm gonna try harder and maybe loosen up with a beer or two so if you see me please say hello!!! :p

Kelly....you'll meet a few of us at the reception desk....so we'll make sure you're never along unless you want to be :-)

monkey 22-07-10 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Stretchie_ (Post 2326190)
Nowt wrong with my erections, it was comfortable for three people last weekend

Yeah, YEAH, well mine's a pop up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by caz650s (Post 2326256)
Maybe it would be an idea for peeps from the Org that have invited friends along make them aware of the importance of good / considerate riding on the rideout

I'm sure there'll be a briefing before the ride by the markers. Last year a lot of the riders were threatened to be *ahem*d by one of the biggest organs we have. That seemed to do the trick and I don't think anyone stepped out of line too much.

That said let's hope those bringing friends bring organ friendly friends.

Stu 22-07-10 06:23 PM

Quote:

How about name badges then? -if not wearing AR clothing with your name on.

kellyjo 22-07-10 06:25 PM

Will be ordering my t-shirt tomorrow :-)

gruntygiggles 22-07-10 06:26 PM

Sorted Stu ;-)

kellyjo 22-07-10 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gruntygiggles (Post 2326268)

Kelly....you'll meet a few of us at the reception desk....so we'll make sure you're never along unless you want to be :-)

I wont be alone cos my boyfriends coming too. But I spend loads of time talking to him, i'd rather talk to you lot :p

caz650s 22-07-10 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey (Post 2326275)
Yeah, YEAH, well mine's a pop up!

I'm sure there'll be a briefing before the ride by the markers. Last year a lot of the riders were threatened to be *ahem*d by one of the biggest organs we have. That seemed to do the trick and I don't think anyone stepped out of line too much.

That said let's hope those bringing friends bring organ friendly friends.

Oh ... You mean Bear !!! :D

I remember that threat last year ... I rode so slowly I nearly went backwards !!!

ManxMatt34 22-07-10 06:45 PM

Quote:

Pop over and say hi to me, i'll probably have a manx flag hanging off bike once it's parked up, and possibly the only one with "foreign plates".
But please bring beer in my direction mmmmmm beer.