SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2008 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   The Ar08 - Its Here !!!!!!!! (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=105170)

Stig 08-04-08 09:53 PM

Re: The Ar08 - Its Here !!!!!!!!

I now don't know if I am going to be able to make it. At least not for the full package of Friday to Monday. Still waiting for confirmation of my contract from my new job. I then have to give a months notice at my old job. My new employers have asked me not to take any holidays for the first three months. Unless that contract comes with the next week or so, it'll be game over.

zzrpilot 10-04-08 11:58 AM

It is my intention to be there for this one although I may need to ride back to Swindon after the saturday run..

monkey 15-04-08 01:35 AM

Sorry I may have missed it but is the Friday the first day?

Devil Biccy 15-04-08 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teriyakimonkey (Post 1477954)
Sorry I may have missed it but is the Friday the first day?

The ride out is actually on the Saturday but we SoHo peeps ( that includes you TM) and most others prefer to travel up Friday night and make a BIG weekend of it all. However there is nothing against turning up on the Saturday for the ride-out.
HTH:D

Gordon B 15-04-08 02:51 PM

Most of us will be pitching up on the Friday me thinks.

Nowt worse than having to organise tents and stuff before or after a rideout....

_Stretchie_ 15-04-08 03:12 PM

El Saxo and I will be there from Friday afternoon to help people get settled in once they get there, HE has been volunteered for 'tent helping putting up' duty... Notice I said HE.
It's a simple Monkey .... Organ grinder... situation ha haa, oh he's going to kill me for that one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richie (Post 1426837)
Yep. I'll be there with... WRC63 as my camping Bud...
1 car+trailer +2 bikes... and two man tent.

Oh JEZUZ!!!!! Not them two..

You bringing the same car again ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by darylB (Post 1427588)
i'm coming this time, someone has to ride down with ed to curtail his speeding to make sure he doesn't lose his licence, ;).

Daryl.

GREAT, I get to see what a cat should look like :D

Tara 16-04-08 06:24 AM

Count us in :D Viper i voted for a two man tent for two nights there'll be to of us plus a car and a bike

plowsie 17-04-08 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil Biccy (Post 1478004)
The ride out is actually on the Saturday but we SoHo peeps ( that includes you TM) and most others prefer to travel up Friday night and make a BIG weekend of it all. However there is nothing against turning up on the Saturday for the ride-out.
HTH:D

But it is good turning up on the friday, admit it ;)

Samnooshka 24-04-08 07:48 AM

We may be going, but not on the ride, more for the social so will be in the car and have the dogs with us.... depends if our little one will be ready to go or not....

When is the latest date we can confirm??

Viper 24-04-08 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samnooshka (Post 1488626)
We may be going, but not on the ride, more for the social so will be in the car and have the dogs with us.... depends if our little one will be ready to go or not....

When is the latest date we can confirm??

You can leave it till the last minute if you need to. i have a good guide for numbers by the poll so the space is booked to cater for them plus quite a few others.

HTH