SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   SV Ecosse (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   GM IV Idle banter and turn me on thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=166368)

SIII 21-06-11 10:11 PM

Re: GM IV Idle banter and turn me on thread

When are you travelling up TamSV?

appollo1 21-06-11 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bibio (Post 2561597)
i blame appollo.. he is secretly doing rain dances in granystan just to put a damper on our fun as he cant be here. shame on you appollo.

Wasn't me!! :safe:

Right now i would love to be standing in a rain shower instead of the heat here. While you are all enjoying yourselves on saturday i will be making the most of having a few hours off and will be doing a little bit of sunbathing hopeully.

I wish everyone attending a safe and fun filled time and really really look forward to seeing the photos just to rub it in more that i am not there :(

TamSV 21-06-11 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIII (Post 2561715)
When are you travelling up TamSV?

I've booked the day off on Friday so I plan to set off in the morning if it's dry and take a meandering route up the coast to the Erskine Bridge followed by a loop West of Loch Lomond, then off to Killin via the Dukes Pass. I'm up to about 5 hours plus stops for a 2 hour journey. :D

If the weather's not co-operating I'll just head straight up and head off around lunchtime. Still gives me loads of time to go off piste if the weather improves on the way.

Alot also depends on how my butt's holding up on the cafe racer. :p

The Guru 22-06-11 07:00 AM

The first year we decide to camp rather than wigwam (or in this case caravan) and its going to be chuckin it down. :rolleyes:

Blue Flame 22-06-11 09:50 AM

Don't be so hasty to assume it is going to rain. Changing every day. ;)

Bibio 22-06-11 01:00 PM

its not going to rain, its going to be lovely.

MisterTommyH 22-06-11 03:01 PM

Its going to be a textiles weekend then.......

dizzyblonde 22-06-11 06:23 PM

It rained at GM1 folks, and we all had a lovely time 8)

Bloody p00fs.... :lol: Sorry I can't make it, got big events to organise, amongst big nappies to change! ;)

-Ralph- 22-06-11 07:01 PM

Central Scotland cannot predict weather more than 4 hours in advance. That came straight from the lips of a Scottish meteorologist!

Tiger 55 22-06-11 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Ralph- (Post 2562093)
Central Scotland cannot predict weather more than 4 hours in advance. That came straight from the lips of a Scottish meteorologist!

A bloody sage whoever he was.

You won't need your snow shoes people, otherwise all bets are off. Anyway, it's not about the weather, it's about the people.