SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   The Border Patrol (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The weather (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=95380)

Richie 19-08-07 07:51 PM

Re: The weather

Drizzeling all day today, hasn't stopped at all, now cold winds are blowing.
Still managed to do a test ride on my bike... All is well...

touch wood.

Luckypants 19-08-07 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lissa (Post 1265861)
Mike..................NEVER feel guilty about not doing housework!

You dust...................dust comes back!

:D:D:D:D

well I don't as a rule hun. But if my ex turns up, I like the place to look neat to prove 'f@*K you, I don't need you!' :smt097 lol! and she was coming today to take our son out. We are pretty amicable, but you know what I mean.....

I also pay someone to do the real hard work..... having two retrievers, the enemy is hair.....

Luckypants 19-08-07 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richie (Post 1265891)
Drizzeling all day today, hasn't stopped at all, now cold winds are blowing.
Still managed to do a test ride on my bike... All is well...

touch wood.

Well done that man. any chance you can make it to the N. Wales ride out? will be a giggle! Saturday only is a possibility, stay at mine with the other reprobates......... :-D

Bluepete 19-08-07 09:14 PM

We got out to Hoghton Tower for the farmers market, the lunch at the Richester Arms and a walk down the river. Bit moist (that word makes me giggle, never grew up) but no rain.

Pedro68 20-08-07 08:54 AM

Weather report for the North West this week looks pretty good :)
Sunshine, odd bits of cloud here n there, temps not exactly "sizzling", but at least it looks like it's gonna be DRY! Yayyyy!
So Mike reckon you should be able to get out and pre-ride the route one evening this week dead easy ;-)

Pete

Luckypants 20-08-07 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro68 (Post 1266188)
So Mike reckon you should be able to get out and pre-ride the route one evening this week dead easy ;-)

Pete

:smt097On call this week, so cannot be too far away from a phone. And pre-riding that route will take a bit more than a couple of hours! :smt045

Pedro68 20-08-07 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckypants (Post 1266198)
:smt097On call this week, so cannot be too far away from a phone. And pre-riding that route will take a bit more than a couple of hours! :smt045

Sorry Mike, I thought you said you were hoping to pre-ride the route one evening this week ... I shoulda read the post a bit more closely :oops: What you actually said was that you were hoping to get out for an evening ride ... I stand corrected ;)
Still, weather should be ok for the evening ride :cheers:

Pete

plowsie 20-08-07 10:27 AM

I polished the bike up for 3 hours yesterday, only to go to the missus's and have her get poured on on the way over :( My downpipe looked so good at one point :( Kwak u'd be a little bit proud of me ;)

Luckypants 20-08-07 11:15 AM

no worries Pete. The best I can hope for is trip over to Llan on the bike (20 minutes) seeing as I cannot hear the phone on the bike :D

stewie 20-08-07 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro68 (Post 1266188)
Weather report for the North West this week looks pretty good :)
Sunshine, odd bits of cloud here n there, temps not exactly "sizzling", but at least it looks like it's gonna be DRY! Yayyyy!

Pete

See, told you all yesterday, now where,s me trunks and cornetto :D