SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2009 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Anyone Not Doing the rideout? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=128803)

plowsie 31-03-09 02:33 PM

Re: Anyone Not Doing the rideout?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1845494)
Call me a "pufta", "Wimp" whatever you like, but for me personally I just dont fancy a massive trip to get there for a 140 mile ride out. The priority for me is seeing everyone again and having fun.

Pufta, wimp! :smt101

Messie 31-03-09 02:38 PM

There will be a few people with kids at the campsite anyway. I've even got plans for them as well!!

Stig 31-03-09 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1845494)
Something or other about not bringing a motorcycle to an annual motorcyle event.

The clue is in the title of the event. :wink:

Drew Carey 31-03-09 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe (Post 1845529)
The clue is in the title of the event. :wink:

Cheers for that, I knew I was missing something!!! :-)

Drew Carey 31-03-09 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizzwheel (Post 1845506)
S'OK if you dont go I am, so loads of people will think you were on the rideout anyway and that you'd bought a new bike ;)

Didnt think about that.......I wander if a certain un-named person will come and thank me for the can of Carling and the side-stand puck again?!?!?!

Stig 31-03-09 02:45 PM

Besides. It is far better to be on a motorcycle with a monster hangover than in the box. The box will be far too comfy and far too easy to doze off.

Drew Carey 31-03-09 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe (Post 1845542)
Besides. It is far better to be on a motorcycle with a monster hangover than in the box. The box will be far too comfy and far too easy to doze off.

Well, that depends, if I'm driving then Lily will ensure I stay awake. If Lily is driving then not so much an issue as she doesn't drink much.

hovis 31-03-09 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe (Post 1845542)

from last year exploits, im not sure i agree:smt081

Stig 31-03-09 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1845546)
Well, that depends, if I'm driving then Lily will ensure I stay awake. If Lily is driving then not so much an issue as she doesn't drink much.

So what you actually meant was "Can I bring the car so I can get trollied out of my head all weekend and get my unsuspecting other half to drag my sorry p*ss*d *ss back home afterward even though she has had to put up with my drunken antics all weekend."

Drew Carey 31-03-09 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe (Post 1845574)
So what you actually meant was "Can I bring the car so I can get trollied out of my head all weekend and get my unsuspecting other half to drag my sorry p*ss*d *ss back home afterward even though she has had to put up with my drunken antics all weekend."

I shall not respond until the better half does!!!!! :-)