SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Pennine Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Hardy Bikers - Home Safe Thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=126205)

dizzyblonde 22-02-09 04:17 PM

Re: Hardy Bikers - Home Safe Thread

Smudge is home.

must say i AM SOOOOOOO glad that Quiff and Mandy decided to come and surprise us......:smt041
anybody know if they got back ok?

Quiff Wichard 22-02-09 04:38 PM

yea i know !!

We just got back half hour ago to mine..

we had a lovely biiig breakfast- a little walk , chat to the B and B owners who come from Crewe !!!!! our home town- how odd !.. then we pottered down a few A roads after half hour at Windermere..

and dropped on the M6 cos Mand wanted to get home. and before we knew it- HOME.

was an ace time- cheers everyone.... was nice to meet the new faces and the Old ones again... Mand looooves it.. so doesnt look like I will be solo riding much this year.

newts924 22-02-09 05:06 PM

Home and safe

Thanks for eveyone for making my first ride out a good one :p:p

But now its back down to earth and i am off to work for my 12hr shift :rolleyes:

YC thanks :thumbsup:

Berlin 22-02-09 05:30 PM

Home safe and knackered. We did another full days worth of the lakes.

What a fantastic weekend! It was great to finally put some faces to names and ride with everyone.

Only one thing to say!...

WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE? :D

C

Ploppy 22-02-09 05:39 PM

You people have no respect! I would like to remind you that this thread has a strict 0% noise rule!! Tut tut... :p hehe

I've been back an hour it so, washed all the salt and stuff off the bike and now I think I'm going to have a doze... Thankyou very much for a great weekend and first org ride out :D :D

ThEGr33k 22-02-09 06:24 PM

Im home... :(

punyXpress 22-02-09 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluePete (Post 1793491)
Home safe and well, Wrynose and Hardnot pass done and dusted, very windy it was!

and that was just the dorm!!

Was that you we saw turning left from the A595 towards Eskdale green & passes, or did you do them East to West.
Did them West to East with Berlin & Regency - what an excellent day out to complement a cracking weekend.
Many thanks Yorkie Chris & helpers also to Miss YC for organising grey sheep for us over 60's ( that'll be only me then! )
180 miles today & 267 yesterday every one of which was great fun - got back just after 6
Thanx all !
David

Bluepete 22-02-09 07:13 PM

I went from Ambleside towards Coniston, then right over the passes, then down to the A595. So in a long winded way, it probably was me, yes!

Pete

charlie13 22-02-09 07:44 PM

Thank you for getting the rideout together Yorkie Chris, great ride and excellent to get out again with such a top gang of folks :-)

regency23 22-02-09 10:09 PM

Back safe and sound.:thumbsup: