SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2011 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   ........where do I start (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=169540)

Luckypants 08-08-11 11:05 AM

Re: ........where do I start

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyblonde (Post 2585445)
PS>>>>> Hope you all liked the cake

Quote:

Originally Posted by christopher (Post 2585478)
Cake was awesome :)

Certainly was, sorry I ate about half of one. :oops: The fault lies entirely with Toni (miss TLW) for taking pity on me and fetching me the biggest slice of cake I've EVER seen - and I've eaten a lot of cake!. It would have been rude of me not to eat after she went to so much trouble.....

PS. The rest was eaten by Venom, for little fella he can eat!

SuzukiNess 08-08-11 11:06 AM

I havent said a proper thank you... so THANK YOU to Dizzy, Orose and everybody else for organising (and making my first AR a memorable one) .. your hardwork paid off ... thank you xxx

AndyBrad 08-08-11 11:31 AM

Quote:

Weirdo, for offroading his Raptor and staying on.
jesus christ ill not forget that in a hurry!!!

dizzyblonde 08-08-11 11:34 AM

Was you behind Andy, I heard it was a rather spectacular save!

phil24_7 08-08-11 11:45 AM

Despite the Long journey in seemingly limitless traffic, the horrendous weather and the lack of light to erect the worlds largest tent for the first time with no instructions. Me and Kate had a lovely time so we thank you greatly for all the effort put into it by everyone involved.

startrek.steve 08-08-11 11:53 AM

Great AR Dizzy, Kim and the kids loved it!
It makes a change somebody else being grumpy other than me!
Great to finally put faces to the avatars, especially Lozzo, Manxmatt, Davepreston and Soulkiss.

Steve

Mike_84_650S'99 08-08-11 12:36 PM

Thanks a lot for a very warm welcome to my first AR. Daniela and I had a great time. And we both loved the Saturday rideout. Despite the weather and my leaking fluorescent yellow helmet (felt like riding wearing a fish bowl at points) the route was awesome. And big thanks to Soulkiss for sharing his alcoholic stock with us. I feel there are many more AR's to come regardless of machinery ridden.

A very special thanks to SidSquid for helping us on our way home after my immobilizer fob refused to work and did its job - immobilized us just past the gates on M6. I owe you big time.

Many thanks once again and see you all next year.

Dani and Mike.

davepreston 08-08-11 01:17 PM

meh it was ok

AndyBrad 08-08-11 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyblonde (Post 2585742)
Was you behind Andy, I heard it was a rather spectacular save!

yea unreal tbh. How he didnt die ill never know. actually i dont think he knows either! on the flip side it would have allowed him to pop some nice lights on the front :)

steve was another good un. Some classic grasstracking action :D (only funny because i nearly did the same on the reccee!)

Dave20046 08-08-11 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyBrad (Post 2585906)
yea unreal tbh. How he didnt die ill never know. actually i dont think he knows either! on the flip side it would have allowed him to pop some nice lights on the front :)

steve was another good un. Some classic grasstracking action :D (only funny because i nearly did the same on the reccee!)

I seemed to have missed all the action. Where abouts was this??