SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Gripe of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=212216)

shiftin_gear98 28-05-15 09:41 AM

Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Yep ****ing everywhere. :smt075

Amadeus 28-05-15 10:43 AM

Do you mean gypsies or travellers?

shiftin_gear98 28-05-15 11:20 AM

Either, my rant is aimed at scum who enter peoples land without consent, park their **** bag caravans all over it. Let their kids (who should be in school) go wild. **** it all up with rubbish, fridges etc etc. Then **** off to shaft someone else over who has to deal with their mess.

I'm not against the ideal of the travelling lifestyle, hell sounds quite nice. But when you see what they leave behind. No wonder people like me think there scum. If only they stayed somewhere and moved on without the pile of **** they leave behind.

And no I don't own land, however have to ride past what was a nice bit of land that is now currently occupied by said "Gypsies", who day by day seam to be ****ing it up more.

Trev B 28-05-15 11:32 AM

Got to agree buddy,they have no regard for anyone or anything,the law are frightened to death of them,as are joe public.Everyone knows what they are like,yet they do what they want at will.!!!

L3nny 28-05-15 04:55 PM

Someone bought my bike on eBay then started sending whiney messages saying the brake pads are worn.

It's a second hand bike!

Ch00 28-05-15 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L3nny (Post 3012993)
Someone bought my bike on eBay then started sending whiney messages saying the brake pads are worn.

It's a second hand bike!

Send them a small box of iron filings and tell them you found the rest of them!!!

maviczap 28-05-15 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L3nny (Post 3012993)

It's a second hand bike!

They're not trying to start a claim against you, are they?

maviczap 28-05-15 05:36 PM

Tight calf muscle & hamstring & super tight IT band on my left leg. Not enjoying this at all

Bluepete 28-05-15 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiftin_gear98 (Post 3012926)
Gypsies

Do you mean Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travelers?

L3nny 28-05-15 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch00 (Post 3012996)
Send them a small box of iron filings and tell them you found the rest of them!!!

To be fair, the bike was pretty dirty so they are probably all over the wheel rim

Quote:

Originally Posted by maviczap (Post 3013000)
They're not trying to start a claim against you, are they?

Not yet, he's just trying it on at the moment, I even sold the bike with a full tank of petrol and he got a bargain anyway.