SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Gripe of the day - What is yours? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=212216)

Geodude 03-09-14 06:48 PM

Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

School run traffic, set of blind *insert swear word*

Bluepete 03-09-14 07:34 PM

My gripe of the day is Cops who have office jobs then still have to do Officer Safety Training and relish in hurting their colleagues.

I'm bruised and sore, very annoyed and planning my revenge...

Pete :(

DaveW_42 03-09-14 07:38 PM

The tax disc system. God! Fine if you keep them taxed, MOT'd and insured all the time but I don't. Every time I'm taxing one of my bikes I can never find the V5 so have to apply for a duplicate - £25. Why oh why is it only from the first of the month and why oh why do I only ever get it on the 25th or something!? Must have lost loads of tax over the years from this. Why does the v11 number thing only work for a month. Why do they send it out early and then not allow you to use it for about 3 weeks. I put it down and loose it instantly! If I know I need to do something I do it right then and there otherwise I either forget and get fined or loose it altogether and have to get a duplicate v5 again. Why have I just found my OLD v5 document with a different coloured top!? Why can't I use the website with just the vehicle reg? Why do I have to cancel my tax if the insurance runs out and why do you send me threatening letters about it? It just means I have to go through the whole procedure again! I'm happy for you to keep the £9 I got back if only it would save me from this... I could go on and on, but I have to tear the house apart to try and find my v5. G'Ah!!!!!! I know it's my fault I loose things and I have a memory like a sieve, but it's loads of bits of paper! Don't we live in a digital age!? Rant over...

DaveW_42 03-09-14 08:08 PM

Found it! Or more precisely, my wife found it!

Littlepeahead 03-09-14 08:09 PM

Feeling worse after something supposed to make me feel better. In this case going for a sports massage because I've got a stiff back and neck, with a woman who is about 5ft tall and weighs under 8st. She looked harmless. Today I can't move. I know by tomorrow I'll feel better but right now my body would be less stiff and sore if you'd laid me down and run over me a few times in a juggernaut. The only consolation is that afterwards she told that me the huge bruiser of a Kiwi cricketer who recommended her to me was nearly in tears during his massage last week, I just whimpered a bit.

Bluepete 03-09-14 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepeahead (Post 2977318)
Feeling worse after something supposed to make me feel better. In this case going for a sports massage because I've got a stiff back and neck, with a woman who is about 5ft tall and weighs under 8st. She looked harmless. Today I can't move. I know by tomorrow I'll feel better but right now my body would be less stiff and sore if you'd laid me down and run over me a few times in a juggernaut. The only consolation is that afterwards she told that me the huge bruiser of a Kiwi cricketer who recommended her to me was nearly in tears during his massage last week, I just whimpered a bit.

I love that day after physio feeling. Chuck in some acupuncture and I'm yours!

Pete ;)

Bibio 03-09-14 10:02 PM

Gilles Tooling distributor in the UK not knowing a part number for a spare clipon bar and asked my local dealer to ask me what the part number was.. wtf

maviczap 04-09-14 08:13 AM

Being ill whilst the weather is nice & I'm on a day off. Going back to bed

dizzyblonde 04-09-14 11:06 AM

Rare motorcycle new part list total

Sit down everyone.......

4016.81 Euros :smt107

NTECUK 04-09-14 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzyblonde (Post 2977382)
Rare motorcycle new part list total

Sit down everyone.......

4016.81 Euros :smt107

:smt009
Can't you find used bits.