SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=123947)

Girth 16-01-09 07:52 PM

Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

Working saturday and i'm threatening to go out on the mountain bike on sunday

Lozzo 16-01-09 07:53 PM

Re: teh "what you doing this weekend thread"...sponsored by Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger the Third

Washing and photographing a few of my bikes in readiness for advertising and sale.
Hopefully I'll also get my friend's GPZ750 Turbo started so I can finally take it for an MOT on Monday - bloody thing's been sitting for 6 months and refuses to fire up.

ogden 16-01-09 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lozzo (Post 1748048)
Washing and photographing a few of my bikes in readiness for advertising and sale.
Hopefully I'll also get my friend's GPZ750 Turbo started so I can finally take it for an MOT on Monday - bloody thing's been sitting for 6 months and refuses to fire up.

Adie's?

lily 16-01-09 08:50 PM

Saturday- wedding invites tomorrow, with my mum and drew's mum.... while drew is at the rugby match watching Worcester Warriors and drinking as i'm playing taxi (mine you he is with his step-dad and my dad!!!!) Can't decide who has it worse! :rolleyes:

Saturday night- staying in and laughing about who got the most stick during the day! :p

Sunday- packing ready for the move! :( but :cheers:

Lou M 16-01-09 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily (Post 1748089)
Saturday- wedding invites tomorrow, with my mum and drew's mum.... while drew is at the rugby match watching Worcester Warriors and drinking as i'm playing taxi (mine you he is with his step-dad and my dad!!!!) Can't decide who has it worse! :rolleyes:

Who are worcester playing tomorrow?

Tomorrow, shopping and hair cuts (hate hairdressers, they're up there with going to the dentist)

Sunday, Cross Gates on the bikes.

No Evie all weekend, yay!

lily 16-01-09 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou M (Post 1748095)
Who are worcester playing tomorrow?

Bucuresti

Lozzo 16-01-09 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ogden (Post 1748079)
Adie's?

Yep, the ex-Pigwan*er machine

keithd 17-01-09 12:45 PM

well that wasn't in teh plans. got puncture in car tyre on way home last nite, took it to be repaired or replaced today ... "both fronts are below legal sir, plus rear very close..." 630 quid later I've new boots all round.

cha ching

Essex of Essex 17-01-09 06:18 PM

Worked today 05:40 start, lie in tomorrow 09:55 start 05:40 on Monday and then the weekend starts:cheers:

slark01 17-01-09 07:54 PM

Nothing! :-(