SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Thames Valley (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Map of Thames Valley Members (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=95098)

ASM-Forever 20-08-07 12:13 PM

Re: Map of Thames Valley Members

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 1266130)
does that mean we're in no man's land too?
if you had done a a radius on that map rather than a rubbish diamond shape we would fit in!

We don't want Horsham anyway so you can have it :p

sarah 20-08-07 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1266308)
We don't want Horsham anyway so you can have it :p

i don't live in horsham

ASM-Forever 20-08-07 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 1266412)
i don't live in horsham

Well we certainly don't want cardiff ;)

sarah 20-08-07 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASM-Forever (Post 1266591)
Well we certainly don't want cardiff ;)

neither do i!

KnightRider 21-08-07 10:53 AM

I was just wondering whether we want to add anything else to the map. I have already started adding TV recommended ride routes to the map (will work with BigApe on finalising our plans for that) but was wondering whether anyone would find it useful to add local bike shops/mechanics or speed camera's?

Thoughts anyone?

Colby 21-08-07 11:50 AM

You could add AMS Motorcycles in Charvil

Stig 21-08-07 11:58 AM

To be honest I would prefer to see the members locations map separate from anything else.

Is it not possible to set up more than one map?

One for routes, another for useful locations and the original for member locations? Otherwise I can see just the one map getting too congested.

KnightRider 21-08-07 01:01 PM

Check out my signature. We now have two maps, 1 has members the other has routes.

Suggest we colour code them in terms of ease? Red - very hard/technical, amber - average, green - nice and easy. Comments/thoughts on a postcard...?

--------------
On second thoughts that is a dumb idea, better to have each route a different colour so that we can identify them if they merge together!

philbut 21-08-07 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightRider (Post 1267258)
Check out my signature. We now have two maps, 1 has members the other has routes.

Suggest we colour code them in terms of ease? Red - very hard/technical, amber - average, green - nice and easy. Comments/thoughts on a postcard...?

--------------
On second thoughts that is a dumb idea, better to have each route a different colour so that we can identify them if they merge together!

glad to see you are hard at work Mr Knigherider. Your company must be very proud to have such dedicated employees. I on the other hand would never dream of spending work time for bike related capers... :smt077

Good on ya, I'm impressed, keep them map coming.

KnightRider 21-08-07 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philbut (Post 1267268)
glad to see you are hard at work Mr Knigherider. Your company must be very proud to have such dedicated employees. I on the other hand would never dream of spending work time for bike related capers... :smt077

Good on ya, I'm impressed, keep them map coming.

Shhhhhh...they might hear you!