SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2009 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Anyone Not Doing the rideout? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=128803)

plowsie 31-03-09 03:03 PM

Re: Anyone Not Doing the rideout?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1845580)
I shall not respond until the better half does!!!!! :-)

That's a yes.

lily 31-03-09 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigApe (Post 1845574)
So what you actually meant was "Can I bring the car so I can get trollied out of my head all weekend and get my unsuspecting other half to drag my sorry p*ss*d *ss back home afterward even though she has had to put up with my drunken antics all weekend."

I'm use to it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1845580)
I shall not respond until the better half does!!!!! :-)

You wimp!

Quote:

Originally Posted by plowsie (Post 1845588)
That's a yes.

:rolleyes:

Drew Carey 31-03-09 03:40 PM

I would like to add that OUR decision to come by car was a mutual one, as don't also feel comfortable packing the bike up and taking a pillion. Plus if I was hungover I would never take lily pillion. Wouldn't risk her safety for that. Fine on my own but not two up. Don't want to bring car and bike cause of the cost.

lily 31-03-09 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1845674)
I would like to add that OUR decision to come by car was a mutual one, as don't also feel comfortable packing the bike up and taking a pillion. Plus if I was hungover I would never take lily pillion. Wouldn't risk her safety for that. Fine on my own but not two up. Don't want to bring car and bike cause of the cost.

Awwwwww its only cause you are scared of my dad and he said that if I came of your bike he would kill you and if i came of MY own bike he would also kill you!

WIN WIN!!!! :D

_Stretchie_ 31-03-09 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Saxo (Post 1845368)
So far I plan on doing the rideout, but as anyone who saw the state of me on AR07 will tell you, that is subject to change at the last minute! :lol:

Lightweight

He was a right mess

davepreston 02-04-09 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timwilky (Post 1845403)
re subject to change.

Do you mean directly proportional to the alcohol intake the previous evening. You is just a wimp, a lightweight. Sod off down south with all the other shandy supping pooftahs where you belong..

ha ha ha so true
but to be honest mate i dont fancy your chances when you sit down with the paddy's and our special ar drink wink wink

plowsie 02-04-09 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Stretchie_ (Post 1846344)
Lightweight

He was a right mess

Pah, look whose talking, mwahahaha!

hovis 02-04-09 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davepreston (Post 1849139)
ha ha ha so true
but to be honest mate i dont fancy your chances when you sit down with the paddy's and our special ar drink wink wink

BABYCHAM?

o

hovis 02-04-09 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Carey (Post 1845261)
Anyone Not Doing the rideout?

Yeah

after seeing the route.........

ride 30 miles stop for an hour. ride another 30 mile stop for an hour... etc

not realy my cup of tea, im thinking i will either get drunk in a feild with my good freinds, or find some roads to play on,

no offence to the organisers, but when im on the bike i like to ride, not hang about talking about crap, theres plenty of time for that friday sat night and sunday

:thumbsup:

Frank 03-04-09 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hovis (Post 1849762)
Yeah

after seeing the route.........

ride 30 miles stop for an hour. ride another 30 mile stop for an hour... etc

not realy my cup of tea, im thinking i will either get drunk in a feild with my good freinds, or find some roads to play on,

no offence to the organisers, but when im on the bike i like to ride, not hang about talking about crap, theres plenty of time for that friday sat night and sunday

:thumbsup:

:smt014