SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Idle Banter (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   "dragons den" ideas (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=164896)

Bluefish 08-04-11 07:44 PM

Re: "dragons den" ideas

headlights for bikes that swivel so remain level, so when you go round a bend you can still see, so stop you cacking your pants cos the vis has been cut to ten feet in front of you.

Specialone 08-04-11 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluefishman (Post 2516969)
headlights for bikes that swivel so remain level, so when you go round a bend you can still see, so stop you cacking your pants cos the vis has been cut to ten feet in front of you.

Andy, you mean you actually use your trumpet at night with their shocking lights ??? Hid upgrade for me at some point :)

Bluefish 08-04-11 08:33 PM

Yeah, try not too though ;) fine on the straight, can see for miles, corner and it's all gone dark, although the 08 is better than the 06 model was, still carp though.

Paul the 6th 08-04-11 09:33 PM

h... he... hello... hello dragons... My name is paul and I'm here to present to you, the brolly buddy.

The brolly buddy is a revolutionary concept in the push chair and pram accessory market. As many of you may know, all but the highest of quality push chairs can be a nightmare to push in a straight line. They track left & right, and require a high level of concentration and effort to get from a-to-b without crashing.

We've all been there (haven't we?) the weather is very changeable in the UK, one minute it's lovely weather, the next it's fecking it down with cats, dogs and pestellence. You've got the plastic rain cover for the pram, and a brolly for yourself. But fitting the cover is a big faff and pushing the pram with one hand while the other holds the brolly is a no no..

This is where the brolly buddy springs into action. The brolly attaches to the pram and holds any umbrella upto the standard golf umbrella sized brolly (say that 3 times when you're pished duncan). Both child & parent are protected from the elements, without compromising control or safety of the push chair.

The brolly buddy can also be used to act as a sun screen on the rare days where we have record breaking temperatures. I am looking for 2 million quid for 3% of my business which is currently carrying a £500,000 loss from the past 3 months of trading.

Paul the 6th 08-04-11 09:35 PM

failing that, is anybody interest in "The Rice Friend" - are you lonely? would you like a friend made of a single rice grain which lives on your hand?

Bluefish 08-04-11 09:39 PM

Hi paul, what do you see your turnover being for the next 3 years and how do you plan to spend my childrens inheritance money, D, Ballantyne.

Paul the 6th 08-04-11 09:43 PM

well mr. fajita's,

I plan on buying £1.8 million worth of shares in reggae reggae sauce, and then investing the other £200,000 in a little known band called ham fatter for whom peter jones is a big fan (they make shiit music though).

Year 1 - a loss of £50,000
year 2 - a net profit of £200,000
year 3 - a net profit of £200,000,000,000....

Bluefish 08-04-11 09:46 PM

MMM, i'm interested, but only if deborah and peter will join me for a threesome :smt112

Paul the 6th 08-04-11 09:51 PM

deborah and peter, are you interested in a threesome with BFM? And then will you all consider investing in my brolly buddy?

DarrenSV650S 08-04-11 10:00 PM

YouTube Video
Error: If you cannot see this video, then either YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed to play it.