SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Soho Massive (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Balls (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=128872)

jambo 29-04-09 01:01 PM

Re: Balls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samnooshka (Post 1887685)
I thought they had lifted that rule now... but still had something like 6 months to prosecute???

Aside from the slightly woolly "extra time if you've just changed DVLA details" issue, 14 days for NIP if flashed or captured on film. 6 months is the maximum I believe if you've actually been pulled over by the police and "had a little chat".

Jambo

Spiderman 29-04-09 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Alpinestarhero (Post 1887671)
If im wrong, correct me someone! (which will probs be spidey since he is clued up on these things)

Maria

lol, you'd think i'd know but my answer is a mish mash of the above ones, including the "i'm not sure so have a quick read of pepipoo" too.

Bender...from personal experience i find if i keep thinking about it and its timeframe the bloody thing shows up in the post. So forget all about it and just ride about all day going La-la-la-la-la to yourself everytime you start to think about it and it may just never turn up. :)

Miss Alpinestarhero 29-04-09 01:45 PM

Quote:

I thought they had lifted that rule now... but still had something like 6 months to prosecute???

I have no idea..I guess we really should know these things so that we dont get done over :smt027

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman (Post 1887880)
So forget all about it and just ride about all day going La-la-la-la-la to yourself everytime you start to think about it

:laughat: that sentance has made me p**s myself laughing..! :lol:

monkey 29-04-09 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman (Post 1887880)
... forget all about it and just ride about all day going La-la-la-la-la to yourself...

It's all I ever do and I've never got a ticket!

Cazza 29-04-09 06:07 PM

Didn't you recently acquire a new address? Is your post being forwarded on properly from the old place? But, of course I hope you won't be getting anything!

lukemillar 30-04-09 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Alpinestarhero (Post 1887671)
give yourself another week just incase the post has screwed up.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cazza (Post 1888265)
Didn't you recently acquire a new address? Is your post being forwarded on properly from the old place?

Quote:

Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 (Post 1887690)
It can be upto 21 days if its a new bike, your details may have not gone through the DVLA yet.

Jeez, way to kill his hopes! :lol:

Paul - I think you're in the clear! :grouphug:

Spiderman 30-04-09 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Alpinestarhero (Post 1887918)

:laughat: that sentance has made me p**s myself laughing..! :lol:

:takeabow:
eye fang ewe

Davies 30-04-09 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukemillar (Post 1889106)
Jeez, way to kill his hopes! :lol:

:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schpiderman
... forget all about it and just ride about all day going La-la-la-la-la to yourself...

That's the way I ride normally mate......probably why I missed the camera in the first place :D