SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2008 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   The (Un) Official Sat Night BBQ Thread (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=105322)

Viper 26-02-08 10:14 AM

Re: The (Un) Official Sat Night BBQ Thread

Fizz did say we would be able to use it, but fear not i have a big BBQ i can bring as well so we will have enough cooking space for all of us :smt038

SoulKiss 26-02-08 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper (Post 1429469)
Fizz did say we would be able to use it, but fear not i have a big BBQ i can bring as well so we will have enough cooking space for all of us :smt038

Big enough to roast a Hog ?????? :P

Viper 26-02-08 10:38 AM

Slight misunderstanding on my part with Fizz about the bbq.
But one wil be available on the day.

diamond 26-02-08 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viper (Post 1429469)

Mine is available for communal use, i just didn't realise he had offered it for a big organised thing, wait till he gets home.:D I'll sort out all the charcoal and stuff if you like, make sure we have plenty for all and make sure we have all the tools and tongs.

Viper 26-02-08 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e.d. (Post 1429508)
Mine is available for communal use, i just didn't realise he had offered it for a big organised thing, wait till he gets home.:D I'll sort out all the charcoal and stuff if you like, make sure we have plenty for all and make sure we have all the tools and tongs.

He hadn't. I did :rolleyes: :toss:

Gordon B 26-02-08 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e.d. (Post 1429508)

Sounds like a plan on the charcoal front. Means we can buy more food from everyones ?5. Gonna bring my own tools for the (un) organised bbq. You know how it is, like to use your own kit and all that.

Partly my fault too but no matter. Viper, if you can sort us a grill for people who want to pay and not cook then I'm happy to cook for them.

diamond 26-02-08 10:51 AM

You can use mine no problem at all, i'll just need a corner for mine and fat boy fizz's burgers.

Gordon B 26-02-08 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e.d. (Post 1429519)
You can use mine no problem at all, i'll just need a corner for mine and fat boy fizz's burgers.

OK cool. If we have 2 then thats better than none!

Don't worry I am fully trained, and won't pour petrol or anything on it! And I'll make sure it gets cleaned afterwards.:D

diamond 26-02-08 11:00 AM

Don't worry about the cleaning Fizz is a domestic goddess, he's well used to a bit of cleaning.

Viper 26-02-08 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamaxx (Post 1429523)
OK cool. If we have 2 then thats better than none!

Don't worry I am fully trained, and won't pour petrol or anything on it! And I'll make sure it gets cleaned afterwards.:D

Sounds like a plan.

Jamaxx.
We will provide the BBQ's and Charcoal and will leave the rest to you.
We can point you in the direction of the local supermarkets etc so you can get all the supplies.
Good Luck and may the Flames be with you ;)