SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2011 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   AR11 Chattanooga chit chat (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=158703)

anna 06-08-11 05:19 PM

Re: AR11 Chattanooga chit chat

:( no doubt though it didnt dampen the spirits of AR ;)

BanannaMan 06-08-11 08:35 PM

Wish I could be there.
Hope everyone is having a great time!

Geodude 07-08-11 07:56 AM

Any chance of posting up the ar route map when you get back Dizz for us northern folk who might want to give it a try at some point [-o<:)

littleoldman2 07-08-11 12:19 PM

Quote:

Any chance of posting up the ar route map when you get back Dizz for us northern folk who might want to give it a try at some point [-o<:smile:
Yes Please
I was going to go back down on Saturday, but the weather and the need for a new back tyre put paid to that.

rictus01 07-08-11 03:37 PM

and then there was one..........
All the Orger are gone, peace returns to Dalesbridge, just me forone more night, as expected the AR lived upto expectation, thanks to the hard work of those concerned, special thanks to Lou &Ollie for a wonderful job, And also Pete for a nice ride to the manor cafe today , also Miss Girth for. The safe care of my watch (yes I am senile), generally a good time was had by all.

Cheers
Mark

Speedy Claire 07-08-11 04:11 PM

I had a fantastic weekend... huge thanks to Lou and everyone involved in the planning, you guys did a great job x

maviczap 07-08-11 05:08 PM

Things to remember about AR11

Don't use the M606 around Bradford, it disapears into the ringroad, thereafter into no mans land, missing signs and hoplessness.

My Goretex textile suit is not monsoon proof, so pack the one piece to go over the top

Neither are my 'waterproof' boots. pack wellies next time

Never let DP have a megaphone

Shellywoozle 07-08-11 05:13 PM

Thanks for a great weekend, thanks Lou and co for sorting it for us.

Thanks to a few folk who made me laff last night and for 'stuff' - you know who you are ;) thanks for those that made me drink last night too ha ha ha ..... glad I did albeit my head wasn't too pleased.

And a big thank you from Samson for putting up with his mad moments and barking .... especially Phil24 7 who slid on he @rse a few times winding him up. X x x
he has no claws due to scaling high walls bless, he been ever so quiet since we got home ... BONUS

Nice to see you all again.

Bibio 07-08-11 05:24 PM

great weekend. was nice to finally meet some of the faces to the names. if i never chatted i'm sorry but in my defence there was a lot of us.... aaaannnnd i'm actually quite shy in person.

Dave20046 07-08-11 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bibio (Post 2585207)
aaaannnnd i'm actually quite shy in person.

:lol:

but +1 - and maviczap I'm ashamed to have only just remembered I owe you a pint :smt053