SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   East Anglian Revolution (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   EAR turkey and trimmings... (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=141618)

maviczap 06-11-09 06:26 PM

Re: EAR turkey and trimmings...

13th is better for me, as I'm off that weekend but also depends on what the wife is doing shift wise.

My babysitter is AWOL too, which complicates things.

kellyjo 06-11-09 06:35 PM

Well you cant say i havent tried.....:-)

svrich 06-11-09 11:20 PM

Dates are fine for me, it's just the distance that's too great for me. Good going kj. 100 points for making such a good effort to get everyone together.

Skip 10-11-09 10:14 AM

Whats going on then? Yesterday morning I had to scrape ice of my car - brrr! Still I think we should make the effort for a meet before Christmas - I am up for it whether it be chips and a brew or whatever.

Whos with me?

kellyjo 10-11-09 03:33 PM

Well i think the meal is probably a no-go so i suggest we find a pub mid region and meet up for a mulled wine on Sunday 13th december, anywhere you like, anytime!! I have no idea of suitable places though, so cant be much help there.
Im moving house at the weekend so may be a few days without t'internet (:smt089) so feel free to go ahead and decide a time/venue without me and come rain or shine i'll be there :-)

Skip 11-11-09 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellyjo (Post 2090751)
Well i think the meal is probably a no-go so i suggest we find a pub mid region and meet up for a mulled wine on Sunday 13th december, anywhere you like, anytime!! I have no idea of suitable places though, so cant be much help there.
Im moving house at the weekend so may be a few days without t'internet (:smt089) so feel free to go ahead and decide a time/venue without me and come rain or shine i'll be there :-)

I can probably do that - although I may give any alcohol a miss! :)

Anyone else around on the 13th? Its a shame as we had a good turnout last year - where are Mr Spiers, Mike 2165, BigBadDad etc??

Sean_C 12-11-09 09:04 PM

I'm taking the mrs to york that weekend so cant do the 13th. Nor the weekend after. Too busy :(

Rob969 20-11-09 06:05 PM

sorry not been on the forum lately, been busy moving house. Don't think i'll be able to do anything till next year now got way to much going on from now until New year think i might need to take some time off work in january to have a break!!

Skip 24-11-09 03:27 PM

Well December is nearly upon us - who is up for any kind of meet before Christmas? Even if its just for a cuppa?

I am - whos with me! :batman:

svrich 24-11-09 10:51 PM

Me too.