SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   2011 Annual Rideout (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   AR11 - Where to have it? You decide! (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=159318)

Littlepeahead 02-11-10 12:33 PM

Re: AR11 - Where to have it? You decide!

I don't mind where we go as long as it doesn't clash with work. So please please please avoid Saturday 2nd June, Saturday 2nd July and Saturday 23rd July as there's no way I can get these dates off. Stupid cricket. You'd think with head coach Andy Flower owning an SV he'd realise that ride outs are more important than Test matches.

Messie 02-11-10 12:57 PM

Poll for dates will be up as soon as we've sorted which venue.

Again it'll go with the majority

Raf 02-11-10 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messie (Post 2410604)
'Due diligence' hahaha hehehe :) :) :)

This is the org. People will chose the destination based on a mixture of favourites, stereotypes, prejudice and bloody awkwardness, as usual!

Luckily one person one vote so all of the above should be neatly balanced out lol

I cannot answer for others, just for myself. I do remember having lots of fun in settle. Although that might have been attributed to the fact that I got very drunk. However, I was also having a lot of fun when the Shropshire AR happen though not in Shropshire. The fun was had in germany as I was there for the world cup. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Bar Kid (Post 2410659)
Meh...I don't really care where it is!! I'm easy!

:smt112

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bellerophon (Post 2411209)
Is that a fact??? roflmao!!!

Are you implying Sir that her reputation although unjust is not without foundation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milky Bar Kid (Post 2411311)
Don't make me start calling you bellend again....:smt070

:smt104 Are you trying to make a play with words or have you seen something that can't be unseen?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messie (Post 2411677)
Poll for dates will be up as soon as we've sorted which venue.

Again it'll go with the majority

Are we aiming for august again?

Stig 02-11-10 03:30 PM

Being able to vote for both might have been a good idea? I really don't mind which one so that leaves me not wanting to vote at all so as not to influence the vote either way. Hmmm

Messie 02-11-10 05:51 PM

Yup I see you point Stig but not voting for either has the same effect in the end.
When voting closes, if it's realy, really close, I'll have a look at the number of people who said 'either, don't mind'. Don't know what I'll do with that information though!

So, I guess the message is 'if you realy don't mind which one, then vote for neither'

WeegieBlue 02-11-10 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messie (Post 2411906)
Yup I see you point Stig but not voting for either has the same effect in the end.
When voting closes, if it's realy, really close, I'll have a look at the number of people who said 'either, don't mind'. Don't know what I'll do with that information though!

So, I guess the message is 'if you realy don't mind which one, then vote for neither'

Surely, unless it's a tie, the winner wins??

-Ralph- 02-11-10 08:07 PM

My works head office is in Leeds, my second home is a hotel in Leeds city centre, I'm now committed to spending two days a week there, and can arrange my diary for the Friday before before and the Monday after around the AR weekend, and be at the campsite with a beer in hand 40 minutes after leaving the office on the Friday night.

I've also never seen much of the Yorkshire Dales

So it's Yorkshire for me. Sorry Ed, just geography.

orose 02-11-10 09:06 PM

I wish you lot would stop apologizing to us... I'm not adding anyone to my list just because they fancy shropshire over yorkshire ;)

-Ralph- 02-11-10 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orose (Post 2412029)
I wish you lot would stop apologizing to us...

Wouldn't have apologised to you if it were a Shropshire vote ;)

monkey 02-11-10 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orose (Post 2412029)
I wish you lot would stop apologizing to us...

Sorry.