SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum (http://forums.sv650.org/index.php)
-   Track Days (http://forums.sv650.org/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Cheap End of Season Track Day? (http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=140900)

pmapp 14-10-09 09:24 PM

Re: Cheap End of Season Track Day?

Righty, I've got the credit note from MSV too Ollie. So I'll do which ever everyone else ends up doing.

orose 14-10-09 09:26 PM

I've got a pretty unused one and a very used one here, so I should be good.

Dave20046 14-10-09 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orose (Post 2064714)
I've got a pretty unused one and a very used one here, so I should be good.

Ahh fair enough. I think you should bill binky for getting the arai checked, I believe it was him who ran over your head :razz:

TazDaz 14-10-09 09:33 PM

Is the 28th one with NoLimits?

mikelcfc 14-10-09 09:37 PM

yup

orose 14-10-09 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave20046 (Post 2064716)
Ahh fair enough. I think you should bill binky for getting the arai checked, I believe it was him who ran over your head :razz:

The most worrying thing about that is the number of people who claimed to run over my head - the only people who didn't were DP and YC. Maybe I'm doing something wrong ;)

Anyway, thats the very-used one - its got a gouge down the chinbar like someone dragged it under a pillar drill. I do still have the preceeding one though :cool:

Dave20046 14-10-09 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orose (Post 2064748)
The most worrying thing about that is the number of people who claimed to run over my head - the only people who didn't were DP and YC. Maybe I'm doing something wrong ;)

Anyway, thats the very-used one - its got a gouge down the chinbar like someone dragged it under a pillar drill. I do still have the preceeding one though :cool:

haha I'm sure if I remember rightly at the time of the incident it was binky that was a bit concerned about yer noggin (and his wheel). Aslong as you have a full facer you should be aight.

Is no limits the one that lets restricted kids on? (the name suggests otherwise...)

mikelcfc 14-10-09 10:01 PM

well there the ones i emailed this morning about it and was told it was fine... so all i need to do is find a way to shut my zorst up as im sure its to loud.. not sure how loud 105 db is though??

Dave20046 14-10-09 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikelcfc (Post 2064762)
well there the ones i emailed this morning about it and was told it was fine... so all i need to do is find a way to shut my zorst up as im sure its to loud.. not sure how loud 105 db is though??

My old leovinci race system (no baffles available) was damn loud and was told that wasn't near 105db. Just to be safe I'd bring your baffufle. I will, however my baffle's modded so they probably won't like it anyway.

mikelcfc 14-10-09 10:13 PM

my baffle is non existant on the scorpion, and the stubby has a db killer with kills absolutely no db at all